8#Timily#

Jomi's POV

I had to admit the date was fun ,we went on many rides,he won me many teddy bears,it was nice,and when we were tired,he drove me home . I really did not know what I was thinking when I said he should drop me off at my house instead of NASA because my car was in NASA.

That was why I had to call a uber to bring me to work the next morning,just when I thought I was going to do nothing,Mr O'Neils PA told me some kids are hear for their excursion and they wished to meet me.

I strolled downstairs where they were waiting for me,because I was also their tour guide.

When she told me some kids are here for an excursion,i thought they will be teenage kids not little first graders,what caught my eyes was little girl that looked quite younger than the rest,they all looked like they were the age range of 7 to 8 years old.

"Hello" I said to gain all of the kids attention. I then turned to their class teacher and greeted her to.

"I am Jomi Davison,a former astronaut ,but I will be your tour guide today,so are you ready kids?"I introduced myself  with smile on my face,they all looked so cute ,with beautiful smiles showing their white milk teeth's.

They were up to ten kids and they each introduced themselves to me. I learnt that the young girls name was Timily ,and I also noticed the girl was being bullied. When the girl introduced herself ,one of the kid mumbled,'as in Ti-stupid 'and all of them laughed,young Timily just looked at the floor.

I was already made it a mission to talk to her so I quickly texted Tristan to help me with a small favour.

The kids were raising their hands to ask me questions about my job and I explained to them. Timily raised her hand,but one of the kids said 'shut up', and she did,she slowly out her hand back down and I had to convince her to ask what was in her mind after her teacher reprimanded the child that told her to shut up,i also did not miss when one of them made her trip and fall and acted like it was a mistake.

Tristan came right on time to take over ,so I made a little speech.

"Tristan where will be taking over from me,but I have to say miss Jessie,I am really disappointed with the way this kids bully each other,you should find a way to tame them,(I turned to the kids) It is not good to bully people kids,i saw when you guys all made fun of Timily,its not nice,you are all going to say sorry or I won't giving you the surprise I was saving in my. Office for you guys"when the heard surprise,they all apologized to Timily and I asked the teacher if I could borrow Timily for a bit before I took her to sit on the bench in the hallway with me.

Surprisingly she was the first to talk,and she was very enthusiastic like nothing happened.

"Hey miss Davison,I am Timily Doe,i want too be an astronaut,just like you"she. Showed her milk teeth,my heart clenched when I heard her surname,she was an orphan,just like me.

"How old are you?"I asked.

"Five"she answered while showing me her five fingers,she must have been very smart to be five in the first grade,she sounded smart.

"So where do you live?"I asked.

"Saint Peter's orphanage"she said and I wrote it down.

"Timily darling,don't let those kids say mean things to you , okay?"I said.

"Yes miss Jomi"she smiled which made me smile,such a positive girl.

They were done and Mily returned to her teacher while I browsed saint Peter's orphanage.

***
Nobodies POV

A week later.

Jomi and Tristan became friends eventually and he took her to two dates in a week,more like he kidnapped her twice,which earned him a punch in the face twice.

Jomi was in the saint Peter's orphanage home while the sister that she met a week back went to call Timily.

She sat down nervous.

Timily finally arrived and brightened up seeing Jomi,she ran in for a hug and Jomi was surprised.

"This is your new mum"sister Rosemary said to Timily,yes She said it right,Jomi immediately made a decision to adopt the fine young girl immediately,it should have taken a month for her additional,but the sister said she was a fan and brushed off the fact that Jomi was not married,child services came to inspect Jomi's house to see if it was suitable for a child and it was.

"Really!"Mily said , she looked really excited.

"Yes,from now on,call me mummy"Jomi said,while Mily hugged her again.

"Thank you for adopting me mummy"she said which made Jomi smile.

While jomi was trying to adopt Timily,she redesigned her former bedroom for Milly while she stayed in her parents bedroom.

"When they ask what is your name,you say,Timily Davison"Jomi said to Timily while she gave her a bracelet that was passed to her from her mother.

Timily smiled and said she will never take it off.

Jomi was happy,she was lonely and Timily was a bundle of joy,the day Timily came for and excursion which was last week,just one smile Mily gave her made Jomi's day,and she wanted that smile in her everyday life.

When Jomi wanted to adopt Mily,she learnt a few things about Milly.

Milly arrived at the orphanage on the day she was born,the sister said,someone knocked the door and she came out to see a new born baby on ground,her skin was red and she had that newborn baby smell. She saw the woman that dropped her trying to run away but the woman seemed week so she caught up to her,the woman was in a hospital gown so she ran from the hospital with her child. She told the sister to. Name her daughter Timily,when the sister asked for surname the woman refused to give Mily her surname.

The sister said,through out those five years,she pitied Mily's mother for leaving her because Mily as a bundle of joy,and she handed Mily over to Jomi because she knew Jomi would give her love and Jomi was rich enough to give her anything she wants.

Through out the whole adoption process,it was only Tristan Jomi told,not exactly ,but he was supposed to keep it a secrete and he thought he was now Jomi's best friend just because he knew. Jomi did not tell him,he found out,because he was a pervert.

Mily loved her new room and she was talking about how she would tell everyone she has a mum,and they will stop bullying her. Jomi also had a meeting with Mily's school .

 Jomi also had a meeting with Mily's school

An image of Timily

***
Happy reading.

vote and comment.

Thanks.

Xoxo