16#Tristan#

15#the day#

Tristan POV

I looked at my phone,i saw up to thirty missed calls from Jomi. I just came back from some work inspection with Matt and Miran,we came as quick as we could once we saw the news,i checked in the her office but I did not find her.

'of course she won't be hear,you just saw her on the news 'my subconscious told me.

I ran back to my office where Miran and Matt were waiting for me,i tried calling Jomi but she did not pick up.She was supposed to back by now.

I tried going outside to look for her,that's when I found out that the door was locked.

I tried hitting it but it didn't budge.

Matt and Miran tried something too but it was useless.

Then I remembered one thing.

"Matt,do you still know how to unlock doors without keys?"I asked and he grinned.

In no time ,we were out ,and I started looking for Jomi. Matt and Miran trailed behind me.

I was passing by when I heard a voice,it was Chloe's voice followed by Jomi's voice. I immediately ran that direction without thinking,i saw Chloe point a gun at Jomi,i had intended to push her out of the way,but luck was not on my side,i got shot.

Matt's POV

Everything was happening so fast,was about to loose my best friend.

I tried carrying him,but he muttered.

"It's no use,save yourself"and with that he closed his eyes.

I checked for pulse but there was non,he was dead. I cried on his shoulder and then ,I remembered his final words 'save yourself' I ran to where the ship was almost launching,the door was about to close when I jumped in surprising a few people.

I showed them my id and walked to where people were directed to stay.

I lost my best friend.

***
There you have it,Tristan is dead.

I did not want to make this book be some cliche romance novels that someone will be claimed dead and supposedly came  back to life and claim their love.

In this book,if a character is dead,a character is dead.

Future warning,don't  get too attached to the characters,you will be seeing a lot more deaths.

Yes Tristan was a good guy.

Vote and comment.

Thanks

Xoxo