25#All the way to earth#

Nobodies POV.

With the light speed energy,it took them three weeks to reach earth.

They three volunteers had only seven days to check for water,if there was no,they head back to earth.

Day 1

They were shocked and devastated. When the arrived ,it looked like a desert ,it was darker than usual since the sun exploded , but it was replaced with something smaller,it was white,it was beautiful.

They landed in an open space. They hardly spotted houses. It had been five years,and the houses crumpled to dust in those five years,mainly because,before the explosion of the sun,there was multiple occurrence of floods and earthquakes,to top it all,the sun had to explode.

They did not need to set a camp,their spaceship was their camp.

They decided they will start their search the next day.

Day 2

They all split up,Nathan went on his own,so did John and David.

***

When they all split up,they each took jeeps which they conveyed from Mars.

Nathan one of the volunteers went to the east side,and looked around to find any clue.

He finally stopped at a site,he started to drill and drill deeper into the ground but found nothing,only sand,more sand and too much sand.

Same went for the rest ,the did the same routine for seven days.

It was official ,there was no water,they accepted that fact and started to get ready for their journey.

The ship lifted up and before you know it,they were up in space again on the way to their permanent home.

They just had to accept that they were stuck in Mars for the rest of their lives.