f i v e

Andrea's POV

I dialed the phone number who just kidnapped Dahyee to get her away and I wait for him to answer and thankfully, he did.

me: Is she sold?

i asked him through the phone while inhaling my new pack of vape that I just bought.

man: yeah, and someone bought her already.

my angry expression turned into a smirk as I finally got rid of her existence away from me and my boyfriend.

i can finally be in peace.

Andrea: Are you sure that she won't be able to come back in the city?

Man: Yes, she's all gone in a different minicipality.

i laughed a little and smirked to myself, I can finally have all of Zephrus, because first of all he was always mine first and her plan of taking him away from me could never happen as she wishes.

Andrea: great, i already sent 2,000 dollars in your bank account, and let's never have any connection to each other ever again.

man: okay then, nice doing business with you.

i hanged up on the call and went to my babe, Zephrus, who's sleeping on my bed like an angel.

he doesn't know that I already sold the girl who wants to break us apart.

"You're mine and only mine" I sat beside him who's sleeping like an angel and caress his face.

End of Andrea's POV

the sunlight hits your face and you squint your eyes and you try to get away from it.

"Horrible" you whisper out, you should've bought long curtains to atleast cover your precious face from the huge sunlight.

but you realize that you're not in your own bed and room, you check the side of the bed but no one is beside you, Jimin seems to be away but you notice a note on the bedside table near you, you slowly take the note and began to read it.

Dear Dahyee

               Ill see you later princess, wear my clothes since you still haven't gotten your wardrobe yet, see you later

                                          -Jimin

" well, okay then" you whisper to yourself.

you badly wanna go home at this point and being in someone else's home is just scaring you more, you're also surrounded with people whom you don't know and you're sure that your aunt has been searching for you.

but Song-i even said that she won't care?

nah, she probably still needs my help, but when I get back, she'd beat me up again for not telling her where I was going and even got the guts to go home.

she will most probably kick me out too.

but you still wanna go home, what's a hotel compared to a home?

you began to think of a plan on how to escape the place where you're in, the first option in your mind is the balcony, so you stood up from the comfy bed and checked how high the balcony is, but you face palmed yourself when you realize that you're in the second floor of the house.

and you're terrified of heights so you will most probably lose your balance when trying.

you just sighed as you went back to the empty room, the room looks so huge and expensive, the size of it could be bigger than your entire home.