f o u r t y - s e v e n

you search for your keys inside the pocket of your bag and luckily you did find them so you unlock the front door and enter your apartment, you drop all of the things that you're carrying since you got tired easily.

you put your uniform or civilian attire rather, in the washing machine and let it wash until tomorrow, you change into another oversized shirt and shorts and carried on what you're doing.

you check up on Song-i and you see her on top of her bed, she looks deeply asleep and tired so you just let her be and went to your bed and slept

-

the next day has arrived and your alarm keeps on ringing nonstop so you shush it out, jump out of your bed, and fixed it, then you decide what you're gonna wear today.

you chose something comfy and warm, an oversized hoodie and sweatpants will do, it will also help your baby bump to get covered. 

and you also realize that you and Song-i haven't been talking for a while, it may seem short for y'all but for you as a best friend, it is a long since you're not used to not gossiping with her each day.

you slowly climb up to her bed and tickle her feet as a signal for her to wake up and she moves her feet right away, tucking it inside the covers.

"Okay okay, stop tickling my feet-" she pleads in annoyance and you laugh at her, you carefully descend the ladder and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

after showering, you change into your attire and cooked fried chicken popcorn with mashed potatoes for breakfast, you prepared some potatoes yesterday and just cooked them right now

you check the time on the wall and it's 4:45 am, she is now taking a bath while you eat your breakfast without her since you can't take it to wait for her anymore since your stomach has been grumbling.

but then you began to think about Jimin, you took 2 seconds before you realize that you said the phrase "I love you" back to him you mentally face slap yourself and your eyes surrounding the area, hoping that she won't see you do this 

"and now he will think that I still love him" you mumble with a sigh

but on god, Ms. Kim Lee Dahyee, you just said it to him yesterday and it means that you still love him or maybe there was a spirit who ordered you to say I love you back, and now you're tired of yourself doing dumb decisions without thinking thoroughly.

author: well yeah you should, honey.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

day: hey author it's my pov, it's not your turn yet-

(the author ignored her HAHAHAHA)

after some time, Song-i joins you for breakfast, and after doing so, you both prepare your stuff for your upcoming classes at the University soon after, you both leave the apartment together and walk for 15 minutes until you both reach the bus station

the bus arrives and you both hop in, this time you choose the middle seat area since sitting at the back makes you nauseous and dizzy at the same time.

as you make yourself comfortable on the comfy seats of the bus your eyes land on the beautiful view outside the window, the sky has a mixture of sky blue and black, and you can't help but let out a "gosh" out of your mouth.

it looks so beautiful when they're mixed in the sky, but then you also inform Song-i to wake you up if we have arrived at the destination and she nods her head, took her phone out meanwhile you rest your head on her shoulder

-

you both arrive on the campus and start to walk in the main hallway, Song-i takes her small mirror and red lipstick and added some color to her lips and everyone kept staring at her and you feel slightly uncomfortable since she's not even moving from her spot.