f o u r t e e n

he begins to remove his mask and hood, and your mouth drops as soon as you realize who he truly is.

it's Kai

"W-what are you doing to me?" you ask nervously with your wide eyes at him

"I'm here to save you from Jimin," he says breathlessly while looking into your eyes with a scared look.

"w-what do you mean? J-just let me go already!" you try to resist but he just clasps both of your hands tighter than you could imagine and you could feel the pain from your wrist on the other right

"Listen to me, Jimin is a dangerous guy! He may seem good to your eyes, but he isn't!" he screams right at your face and you blink innocently.

"it's your decision if you're going to listen to me or not! If I were you I would've broken up with him, this is also for your good" he says with a worried look.

"as you said, It's my decision and I know what's good for me, I won't listen to a stranger to guide me in my life!" you scream back at him who already has tears in his eyes.

he gulps his saliva and avoids eye contact with you,

"now please, just let me go" you beg.

he gives you a slight nod while his shaky hands finally let you go, you take a huge sigh as you could feel the stinging pain on both of your wrists.

you give him one last look before heaving him dumbfounded on that one spot without giving him eye contact anymore.

"I still care about you even though you don't love me anymore" he whispers to himself and you know that you heard that with your ears, you froze your tracks before going on your journey once again.

you decided to ignore the feeling of a wrecking ball in your chest and buy the things needed in the supermarket.

-

when you got home, you're welcomed (not really) by an angry beast named Jimin

you furrow your eyebrows in confusion while observing yourself on the couch, he seems to be staring at something straightly but when he hears the front door closed, he crumples his hand into a fist and turns his head to the back.

is it gonna be the end of you?

you try to avoid him when you laid the eggs on the kitchen counter, and that's when he begins to take a few steps going to you, you got stunned by his movements as soon as he reaches right in front of you and pushes you on the wall

"why did you take so long?" he asks angrily.

"I met a friend in my path by coincidence" you reply to him in a scared tone.

"Are you sure it was just a friend? or an ex?" he asks mischievously while looking directly into your eyes which is scaring you more.

and that's the time when you know that you have to dig your own grave, you're now caught in a lie and he stares at you in disbelief.

"I knew it, you're lying to me, you could never outsmart me, Y/n" He smirks at you and twirls your hair and you look at him without saying a word.

"Now, make me breakfast, never lie to me ever again or you'll see me angrier than this," he says his last words before leaving you alone in the kitchen.

you begin to cook breakfast with tears flowing down from your eyes, you even got splashed by a droplet of hot oil on your arm and you yelp in pain

you want to slap yourself for being clumsy and careless about yourself, you weren't even concentrated on what you're doing but more of distracted.