t h i r t y - o n e

your mind is deeply disturbed by the memories that have been circulating in your brain until you did not notice that Taehyung has been standing right in front of you with a huge boxy smile on his face.

"Jagiya, I've won!" he proudly tells you and you keep your promise of buying him his ice cream when he wins

you both go straight into the ice cream shop and you treated him to his favorite ice cream flavor and you bought one for yourself too.

you both also began to walk to his car since it's 9 pm and you both need to get home because of safety reasons, the night may look wonderful in your eyes but it is not always like that.

you both get into the car and he begins to drive all the way home, his other hand is on the steering wheel while his other hand is free so he takes your hand and intertwines his hands with yours and you feel the warmth of his huge hands until you didn't notice that you've fallen asleep.

-

"Jagiya we're here" He gently taps your arm to wake you up, you gently open your eyes and thanked him for the ride, he thanks you a lot more and you both laugh in an instant, you go out of his car before waving goodbye to him as he drifts off meanwhile you go into your apartment building

you unlock the door of your apartment and saw Song-i sleeping deeply on her bed, her mouth is widely opened to the point where a fly could easily get in there

you change into your pajamas and climbed up to your bed

you love this day

A/N: hi everyone! Author Liah here and I deeply apologize for the late chapter publishing in this story, and I also wanna say thank you for the huge support that I've been receiving from my story readers.

y'all mean a lot to me!

it will also take a while for me to update and end this story because it contains more than 50 chapters or it may lessen.

and I also made some changes to the scenes in the chapters since some of them were not accurate hehe, thanks to the readers who addressed the matter, I changed it.

I also have so many ideas for this book and I really hope that it will all be worth it