7th anniversary!

today marks BTS' 7th Anniversary! I would like to thank them for all the hard work and support they've been doing for us in the past 7 years.

they worked hard for what they are and I hope that everything goes well in the future, I hope that they'll also get the Grammy Nomination or even an award! They deserve the world.

I love these 7 awesome boys so much ever since! They were like my whole life! haha, and I'll always continue to love and support them like how they made me feel when no one else did.

remember, there will always be people who'll love you even when no one around you does it.

they made me feel appreciated and loved and I love them more than how I could give, my heart speaks out for them every day and I am glad that I knew people like them.

they were angels who saved me from my depression.

but currently, I'm still suffering from depression but don't worry, BTS is with me in this journey and they'll always be!

they taught me how to love myself
they taught me to gain self-confidence
they showed me how important am I in this world
they appreciate whatever they have, and taught that to me, too!
I love these boys!

they taught me how to love myselfthey taught me to gain self-confidencethey showed me how important am I in this world they appreciate whatever they have, and taught that to me, too!I love these boys!

and once again, Thank you!