f o r t y - t h r e e

you and Taehyung held hands while walking inside the campus, and there you notice the number of students looking at you both with a smile on their faces, some are doing a heart shape with their hands right in front of you both to see it clearly, some are starting to ship you both together.

you can't hide your smile as you show it off and the same goes for Taehyung; he seems so casual and proud about you and him together.

but your insides are going crazy especially the inside of your stomach which feels like it has butterflies.

Author: Nah, not butterflies, a whole ass human being.

and then you realize that you're both wearing the same matching hoodies and that's what makes everyone look at you and him, you try to hide your face from the huge crowd but Taehyung goes near to your ear and says.

"Relax, we're just in the university" he laughs and guides you to the classroom 

but even though all of these are happening right now, you still can't deny the guilt you feel inside of you, it feels wrong knowing that you're pregnant and he doesn't even know a thing about it.

he's clueless and you're trying to enjoy it while it lasts.

but you could never enjoy it even a bit, your guilt is overtaking it all.

and that's when you finally decide to tell him that you're pregnant.

you can't live forever in this lie and so does he, and you can't take it anymore, you know for a fact that he loves you so much and could never even let you go for a minute but telling him that you're pregnant with another man's child will make him hate you for sure.

this might be the best and worst decision that you'll ever make in your entire life

and this lie will show its true self, and that will be later.

-

the professor comes inside the classroom and greets everyone with a "Good morning" The students did the same thing and she begins to speak.

"good morning everyone, and so today as promised, all of you are going to have a quiz today," your professor says and everyone gasps.

you were never informed that all of the students are gonna have a quiz and of course that includes you, your jaw drops open and hanging, and you haven't even reviewed every single bit of the content of the quiz right now.

everyone began to hurry up and took their notes out, some were scanning their notes quickly with their eyes while some are flipping the pages of their notebooks roughly.

meanwhile you on the other hand, were just staring straight at the whiteboard right in front of you, your mind distracted by the plans that you're about to do later and you're worried about what his reaction would be, he might hurt himself, 

or worse, you.

"enough reviewing everyone, please pass these test papers backward" your professor announces, showing the thick copies of the test papers on her hand

but even before she could give it to the people in front, you approach the person who's beside her even though both of you are not that close.

"excuse me, Julie, what is the test coverage today?" you ask her with a little panic in your delicate voice.

she turns her head to you right away with a smile.

"oh hey there, the topic is just to figure out the perimeter and area of a 1,000 ft building in all of its rooms," she tells you softly.