f o r t y - n i n e

the long ride seemed forever but the feeling of actually getting your favorite cravings satisfy you and your baby as you thank Jimin for buying your favorite foods.

you thank him while licking your favorite ice cream and he chuckles at you with a smile and takes a hold of your chubby cheeks and squished them.

"ouch, why?" you whine at him while you caress your cheek with your empty hand.

"because I find you so cute" he scrunched his nose at you and smiles.

Jimin continued to drive until you both reached the destination, both of you got out and he goes to the trunk of his car and takes your bags out and he follows you going inside.

when you got to the entrance, you and him are welcomed by the maids who have been waiting for you both to arrive.

"Good afternoon Dahyee and Jimin" the maids said in unison and you both greeted them back in unison before going upstairs with him.

_

both of you got into the room and he leads your luggages to the walk in closet and unzip the zipper, you run to him and said.

"oh no I'll do that" you convince him and tried to stop him by holding his wrists and he looks at it before glancing at you

"but I wanna help you" he pouts while looking at you and you smile"

"and I wanna help you too" you tell him.

Jimin begins to fix all your clothes in an organized and proper manner and you admire how he does his work so well and properly

and it even seems that hes committed to what hes currently doing and it makes you smile somehow.

he takes the stack of hoodies and putting them into a hanger before hanging them one by one and after he did, you notice that he is now holding his own that you used to wear before.

"do you remember the hoodie you're holding right now?" you ask him while your eyes look at the hoodie on his hands and back at you

"nah, it looks new to me" he told his head while looking at the hoodie

"that's the hoodie u gave me, silly" you laugh at him and he looks at you confusingly before checking at the label tag and therefore he realizes that it's his.

"oh yeah..." he says, throwing his head to the back while laughing

"I do remember buying this from under armour but I never wore it" he pouts before reaching his hand to take a hanger and hangs it with your other hoodies and you laugh at him while helping him fix everything.

_

now you're done unpacking and all you have to do is to call Songi and inform her that you're gonna stay with Jimin.

he's beside you on the bed, scrolling through his phone meanwhile your back is rested against the headboard with your knees against your chest.

you dial her number and it took a few moments until she finally responded to your call.

"hey Song-I, Jimin and I just made things up and we're good now, and I just moved out from the apartment and I'm living with him" you tell her, biting your nails and afraid of what she will say.

"what? that's too soon! and now you're really gonna leave me alone?" she gives you the fake cry sounds and you laugh.

"not really! but I'll try my best to visit you every Sunday" you tell her and she yelps in happiness.

"I'm really glad that you're making things up with Jimin and not keeping that anger to yourself for a long time" she tells you and you agree.

"but anyways, where are you now?" you ask her since you hear lots of voices from her background.