t w e n t y - f i v e

Warning: This chapter of the story may contain 21+ and may contain sensitive scenes and topics like self-harm and rape, read at your own risk, you've been warned.

you're deeply asleep but until you got to your senses, the atmosphere around you doesn't feel right and you feel something strange about it, you slowly open your eyes and realize that you're in a familiar room.

you also realize that you've fainted while the back of your head hurts like a migraine attacking you.

"w-why am I h-here?" 

you ask yourself when you figured out that you're back in Jimin's mansion, you freeze when your eyes land on a rectangle-sized photo frame that's standing in a slanted way on the table you stand up and held it on your arms

and it is a picture of you and Jimin in the amusement park, your eyes sparkle when you notice the huge smiles on both of your faces, him surrounding one of his arms around your thin figure gently.

those were some fun good times and it's making you more emotional than you've ever been, fun times mean better times when he was still in his old good self before he changed and became a psychotic idiot.

you look around and on the balcony, it seems that it's already afternoon, you furrow your eyebrows as you count the hours you've been out.

but you flinch when the gigantic door opens, revealing Jimin on the other side

I started to tear up, I looked at the balcony, it seems like it was already afternoon.

The door opened, revealing Jimin.

"Oh hi, you're awake, how was your sleep baby?" he asks sweetly

you look at him in a scared manner, you don't wanna be with him anymore knowing the times when he abused you and treated you inhumanely, his eyes study your movements and facial expressions, and his eyes are lowered down but still look at you.

"Don't worry babe, I won't hurt you?" he says calmly while his eyes dance down to your figure, but then he sees what you're holding, his facial expression got lower, and want to tear up with the sight, but he you don't give in.

"Let me go, please, I know that you just bought me somewhere, and I promise that I'll pay you back that huge amount," you say while trying not to tear up while saying the words.

you felt controlled and the memories begin to go around your mind again, you put the picture back on the table.

"I don't care, I loved you and I'll always will," he says deeply.

Warning: This chapter of the story is only for 21+ if you are not above 21+ yet, please don't read this but it's your decision you do you.

he pushes you back on the bed harshly while having his strong grip on your arm, you yelp in pain as your back hits the mattress behind you, you hold your arm and you feel like you're getting a bruise after his strong grip.

you try to escape and run away but he ends up bushing you back on the bed more harshly than he did.

he takes hold of the bottom part of his shirt and puts it up until it reaches his head and gets rid of it, he tosses it across the room and hovers on top of you even before you could move more.

you try everything that you do to get rid of him but he's too strong and even sat on top of you giving all of his body weight on you and you yelp at the heavy feeling.

he's now unbuckling his belt and had the chance to clasp both of your wrists together and tie the belt around your wrist tightly and now you can't move a lot, even a bit.

he pins your arms on top of your head and takes a look at how desperate you look under him and it makes him smirk, he buries his head in the crook of your neck and begins to plant so many hickeys and it was painful for your part.

this is against your will

his right-hand crawls to your crop top and begins to untie it, after he successfully unties it, he strips it off from your body and throws it on the ground

meanwhile, you've been crying all the time, you try your best to resist but he laughs at you and calls you pitiful

his other hand goes down to the hem of your sweatpants and slides it off using his feet and now you're left in your underwear, the cold air hits you and you try to curl yourself into a ball as you turn to your side.

he stands up and you shut your eyes closed as you can't even bear to see what happens next

you hear a light switch and the whole surrounding gets Ark, you get the chance to leave but he's already right in front of you, you hate how he's so quick.

he opens your legs and makes himself in between them, he takes the hem of your panties and slides it down then throws it on the ground.

and the next thing you feel is that 

he put all of his sizes inside you

your eyes wide up as you could feel the intense pain on the walls of your inner vagina, you mentally scream in pain, this is your first time and it doesn't feel good at all

he doesn't care about your need to adjust to his huge size and just keeps thrusting and thrusting in and out of you, he places a hand on your lower abdomen while he throws his head to the back in pleasure meanwhile you're screaming in pain

"Ugh so fucking tight!" he says as he groans, feeling the intense pleasure he's getting.

meanwhile, you're there, crying while taking advantage of

your walls are internally burning inside of you, every thrust felt like hell and it's ongoing

you fucking wanna end this pain right now

"Jimin stop!" you yell in pain as you could feel the burning sensation

"It's daddy you hear me!" he screams right at your face while thrusting into you

he forcefully turns you to the side and now you're on your side, he takes a good grip of your ass, slaps it, and pushes both of your feet together while he thrusts even faster.

you close your eyes but more tears came down, you clench your teeth while gripping the bed sheets very tightly and not caring if it gets tangled with all the gripping

he pounds you so hard that you could feel his whole length hitting your cervix and it gives you so much pain and the clapping sounds aren't helping while feeling the pain in your legs

after an hour of thrusting and pounding, you feel the warm liquid get into you and feel it inside, you feel like getting full from a meal

you initially pass out because of tiredness and pain, he unties your hands and throws his belt on the floor

but you hear him whisper 

"I'm sorry" 

then he left the room

He was so different from the Jimin you met