t h i r t e e n

Today is a normal morning, and Jimin doesn't have work today so he's just at home today, but he still woke up earlier than me, so you plan to prepare breakfast for the both of you since the maids are off today.

but right now he's downstairs watching television, meanwhile, you're left upstairs to clean some mess on the bed.

you begin to overthink while trying to fold the sheets neatly and organized.

"What happened to Jimin?"
"Is he really that sensitive?"
"Will he ever bring back the old Jimin you knew?"
"Did he fake his own self for you to like him in the beginning?"

you take a huge sigh as you folded the last side of the blanket and placed it neatly on the edge of the bed, as much as you're trying to concentrate on what you're doing, you end up knocking a glass of water but then you quickly catch it.

if it weren't for your fast reaction, it might've gotten knocked out and you'd be blamed for making a huge mess.

you're trying, you're actually trying to prove to him that you're not like the other girls who he think you are, that you're actually loyal and it was just a coincidence that you and your ex just crossed paths and talked about things that weren't supposed to be talked about.

you make your way downstairs and proceeded to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

you opened the huge fridge and tried to think of something to cook for breakfast, your eyes search up for something but almost all of the shelves are empty, except for some leftover vegetables that seem to be fresh and juicy up to now.

"Omelette will do" you said to myself.

so you tried to search for some eggs on the egg tray but there weren't any left, you want to swear to yourself in annoyance but you know that it won't help nor contribute to anything that you're suffering from.

you go to the living room and asked Jimi who has his eyes glued on the television.

Dahyee: Jimin, I'm going to the market to buy some eggs.

he slowly tilts his head and eyes to your direction and gives you a slight nod.

Jimin: Okay then, Come back fast

you nodded, you took your wallet and began to walk to the supermarket.

while you're taking your time in walking to the supermarket, there are a lot of people who are walking in the pathway beside the road with you, some are slow walkers and you easily get annoyed by it, some teens are also having a racing marathon on the pathway and you almost got knocked off.

you hiss in annoyance but then you see a small pathway, nobody is walking there and it seems that it's a nearby shortcut to the supermarket so you enter the path.

but as soon as you take your first few steps in the narrow pathway, someone grasps on your hand and drags you until your back hits the wall.

"Please let me go!" you scream on top of your lungs while trying to get rid of his ti8ght grip on your wrists.

"Not until i have you" he whispers on your ear.

you didn't know who this dude is because he's currently wearing a mask and a hood on his head which hides his identity secretly.

you tried to escape from his tight grip but he laughs at you as you try.

he's obviously stronger than you  and you couldn't do anything more but cry.

He removed his mask and his hood.

Now guys, who do you think this person is?

a/n: I'm sorry if the revamping o the chapters are taking so much time, I recently had my birthday on April 6 so I was busy! but anyways thank you guys for the support!