f i f t y - t h r e e

3 days

3 days after everything that has happened and now it's time for Taehyung to get buried and in those 3 days, you have been crying so badly and you kept dreaming about him.

you can't deny the fact that you still miss him and not having him around you for this long makes you feel lonely.

but Jimin is always there to support you and even comforts you during those times and you thank him so much for that.

you prepare yourself for today, black leggings with a black sleeve croptop meanwhile Jimin wore a black shirt with black pants to pair with you and to show some respect

you're now supposed to be leaving with Jimin but you stare straight at the wall with your frozen body, trying to feel that it's really happening

" I honestly don't think that I could attend his burial" you tell him as your anxious voice breaks you.

"you have to, you have to see him for the last time, don't you want it to happen?" he tries to motivate you to go, his eyes meet yours and you give him a smile.

"that's it, I'm gonna attend his burial" you say in a calming tone and he clears his throat before pulling you closer into a hug, he wraps his arms around you and you pat his back and buried your face on his neck.

he leads you to the car and he begins to drive going to the cemetery

_

you stand up straight as you see his casket being carried by 4 men and it was led to a metal stand, you're the first one who stands up in front of his casket.

the casket opens and you see him for the last time, your eyesight begin to get blurry as you feel your breath getting heavier and heavier.

you can't take to see this sight of him and it makes you break down into tears.

you have the yellow-orange hoodie that he bought for the both of you, you put it against your chest as you clutch on it before putting it inside his casket together with his.

now you're holding his favorite flower and Jimin who's standing beside you and comforting you all the way.

"i hope you're happy in heaven, i love you baby, I'll never forget you" you look down to him, expecting a "I love you too" but you'll never hear him say that ever again.

you cry your eye out and went to the back and you see his mom who's crying with you as well, Jimin takes his handkerchief from his pocket and wipes your tears away, aw.

after the prayer that was made, it's now time to say goodbye for the last time, you couldn't take it anymore and cried your eyes out while you see him slowly descending down.

all of you throw all of his favorite flower, and soon after, men begin to throw soil over his casket and you watch it until it completely gets buried.

you stay frozen, your mind not able to say anything else but cry

you dont wanna say goodbye because this one means forever.

now his casket is completely covered in soil and the sight of it makes you cry even more, you kneel down infront of his burial since your feet began to ache, Jimin couldnt take it too and cried with you.

he hugs you from behind while you struggle to keep your tears away

"always remember baby, i love you"

you said as you stood up with Jimin and went to the car and got home.