e l e v e n

Jimin forcefully grabs your forearm like there's no tomorrow, his tight grip could easily drag you like a feather and could even stop your blood vessels.

he drags you to the bed, he harshly pushes you there until your whole back hits the soft mattress of the bed.

you're terrified of what's gonna happen next and it's the first ever time that he's acting like this to you, the grab of his arm on your forearm left a huge mark on it.

you try to hold it but it stings in pain and you yelp at the burning sensation.

you try to calm down by closing your eyes but that didn't help when you hear him taking something metallic from the closet and throwing it right beside you.

you widen your eyes as you examine what he just threw beside you that could've hit you and they were handcuffs.

you didn't want this to happen.

he quickly gets on the bed and turns you around harshly and now your chest is pressing against the soft mattress below you.

he gets on top of you until you could feel his entire weight and you yelp in pain but he didn't care about your suffering

his hand goes to the zipper of your dress and quickly unzips it and slide it down to your legs and throws it aggressively on the ground, then he takes both of your hands with his one hand and reaches for the handcuffs on the other.

he locks them both together and you feel the tension and pressure on your wrist and it isn't helping your condition right now.

he turns you to his side and now you're left with your bra and panties, then his hands grip on the soft flesh and caress it before giving it a harsh slap and you whine against the mattress.

"Count the number of times I hit you with my hand, and if you skipped one number then we have to do it again" he whispers in your ear while gripping the soft flesh.

"Do you understand?" he says in a deep voice and you quickly nod at his words.

he delivers the first slap and you immediately whine in pain, it feels like an electric shot that has hit your ass and you turn your hands into a fist.

"o-one," you say silently.

"Good, now let's continue until your pretty white ass turns red" he mumbles in your ear before delivering another painful smack on your buttocks.

he continues doing it until you slowly begin to lose consciousness but you managed not to since you know that he's gonna go to square one if you stop so you try to keep up.

the pain was unbearable as you couldn't feel your burning ass anymore, the pain stings so badly and so do your legs because of the awful position you're in right now. 

"Nineteen"
"T-twenty"

"Nice, you were able to take that shit" he laughs before delivering the last slap on your ass but you don't budge anymore.

"If I see you again with another man, we'll do it on the 2nd level" he whispers to your ear but you don't reply since you could feel yourself losing consciousness

"Jimin it was my ex, I never wanted to talk to him!" you said while struggling in the last spank.

 "Then never talk to any men, it's just that simple," he said in a deep voice, you nodded but you felt violated

"Now let's go to bed shall we?" He said.

And that's how it works