Chapter 28

Jungkook found himself trapped in a huge, yet small space.

A basement, perhaps?

It was dimly lit, despite there being no source of light at all.
There was no entrance and no exit.
Jungkook was panicking.

"Hello?! Is anyone here?," he yelled, his voice echoing throughout the whole space.
Just as he was about to have some sort of panic attack, he heard a voice behind him.

"Jungkook." As he spun around, he could feel all the uneasiness and anxiety leaving his body, everything inside him focusing on the person standing in front of him.

"Taehyung." The beautiful boy smiled at him, revealing his adorable, rectangular grin.

"Father allowed it. I'm all yours now.
I love you."
Jungkook could feel his soft hands caress his face and cup his cheeks, his eyes glittering with adoration, fondness and... love.
His heart started fluttering at a very fast pace.

"Taehyung, I love you too... And I want to kiss you."
All of a sudden, Taehyung's eyes had a glint of mischief in them, the blonde leaning a bit closer to his ear which definetely drove him crazy.

"Then do it," he whispered.
And then, Jungkook laid his lips on Taehyung's.
At first, he appeared to be a bit hesitant and careful, but as soon as he felt the older kiss back, he gained courage and kissed him again, with a fiery amount of passion.

And the place they were in completely changed. All of a sudden, plenty of beautiful, lush, red roses were blooming out of nowhere, making the ongoing action even more romantic.

Jungkook felt like he was in some kind of fairyland. Or paradise.
Kissing Taehyung felt better than he could've ever imagined.
His lips were so soft and moist with a heavenly taste of strawberry lipbalm, encouraging him to keep going.

Soon, he felt the other giggling into the kiss and running his hands through Jungkook's locks slowly, but stridently, which made him circle his arms around Taehyung's waist and run his hands along his sides a bit harshly.

He felt euphoric.
Like he was completely losing himself.
In him.

In his eyes, in his face, in his hands, in his touch, in his body,
in his kiss.

And he could feel the kiss getting more and more heated by including his tongue, both of their breaths quickening.
They were running out of air but neither of them cared, because it simply felt so good.

"O-Oh Jungkook," Taehyung suddenly whined, breaking the kiss but still keeping his face close to Jungkook's.
"W-Watch the time," he panted.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, also panting.
"Huh?"

And then, he found himself jerking up in his bed, slightly sweating.

"What? Oh no, no. This can't be a dream."
He was brought back into reality.
The harsh reality, in which Taehyung's gruesome father forbade him any sort of connection to Jungkook.

He sighed, rubbing his eyes.

The sorrowful phone call had taken place only a few days ago and Jungkook hadn't talked to Taehyung ever since.
And it really got to him, hence his very questionable dream.

Jungkook remembered sitting in his bed and just sobbing, the tears just didn't stop flooding.
He had never felt so miserable, not even when Bora told him she had used and cheated on him.
The pain was simply excruciating, a truly horrible experience for Jungkook that he would never forget.

But it was over. He thought he was being way too dramatic over it.

Jungkook decided to keep his distance from Taehyung for a specific period of time.
Maybe he was right and his prick of a father would permit them to see each other once his grades had improved.
Positive thoughts, eh?