Chapter 34

"Shit, shit, shit. I can't believe it!"

"How could I forget something as important as that?!," a blonde boy screeched while sprinting up to the high school gates.
A couple of students were currently walking out of school, looking utterly relieved.

"I hope the classroom is still unlocked!," he panted.
Yes. He, Kim Taehyung, had seriously forgotten his diary in the goddamn classroom.
How dense could you get?

He wanted to fist his own hair tightly and rip it out, strand by strand. That's how frustrated he was.
To be fair, there were some pretty serious things written inside it.
What if it gets into the cleaner's hands? He would lose it forever!

And he was completely out of breath. Sports had never been one of his strengths, so by the time he arrived at the school building, he was completely out of breath.

"Just a quick, little rest. Ohmagod, I can't breathe."
He leaned against the wall for some support, until he heard something from the other side of it.

Kissing sounds.

Widening his eyes, he forgot about his diary for a quick second, curious about who in the world was making out behind the school building.
So, he tip-toed towards the end of the wall, peeking at whoever was behind it.

And he really wished he didn't.

Behind the building, there were two people making out against the wall.
A boy and a girl.

Jeon Jungkook and a brunette girl.

His jaw dropped as he felt his heart slowly break into literal pieces. Of course this was bound to happen, but it just hurt like hell.
His legs felt heavy, too heavy to support his body anymore.

He leaned against the wall again, trying not to let his tears fall.
Love sucks. It sucks so fucking much, why does it have to be this way?

He bit his lip harshly as his eyes drooped downward, tears pooling in them.
But suddenly, the kissing noises stopped.

"So, you feel about me the same way?," the girl asked, giggling.
He heard a sigh.
"Actually, Yiren, no I don't."
His sadness forgotten for a moment, Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, confused.

"W-Wait, what? Why did you kiss me then?!"
He heard a low chuckle.
"You girls are all the same. So fucking boring and naive. A kiss is just a kiss, nothing more. I knew you liked me, by the way. You're being a bit obvious about it. But no need to fool yourself that I feel the same way. True love is bullshit, just know that. Kissing is just fun, 'kay? No big deal."

A loud scoff came from the brunette, sounding pretty distraught.
"H-How many girls have you kissed like this, then?" Taehyung saw him shrug.
"A dozen, I think. Lost count."

The blonde gasped. Was this really Jungkook he was seeing? Did he have some kind of evil, emotionless twin?

The girl gasped aswell. "You're such an ass, I can't believe I ever had feelings for you. How dare you play with us girls' feelings like that?! You can burn in fucking hell, Jeon Jungkook." She left, stomping loudly.

All of Taehyung's sadness was replaced by anger. Pure, fiery rage.
Never had he ever thought his former best friend, crush and first love could stoop this low.
So he moved himself to the other side of the wall and faced him.

"Seriously?! Now you're doing... this?! Playing around with people's feelings? I can't believe you sunk this low, Jeon Jungkook. That poor girl! And you have the audacity to say Mark is a bad person when the only bad person here is yourself!
You can go fuck yourself in the ass until you finally realize how fucking outrageously cruel you're being!," he hissed, catching the ravenette off guard.

After regaining his conscience, he finally spoke up, quietly.
"Taehyung, I'm a simple teenager with simple needs. Things happen."
The blonde scoffed.
"And I'm not? You don't see me going around doing this, do you?"

He sighed. "It's different. You wouldn't understand, you're gay."

Taehyung laughed humorlessly, not believing what he was hearing right now. It was like a switch was flipped over in him. He got dangerously calm.

"You're not the Jungkook I know. So, I wouldn't understand because I'm gay? Fucking watch me."

Conveniently, he saw a certain brunette boy strolling around the school in just that moment. Giving his opposite one last deadly glare, he turned around.

"Mark!," he shouted, making the ravenette flinch.

The handsome boy rushed over quickly. "Yes, Taehyung? So, have you finally considered my--"
Taehyung cut him off.

By cupping Mark's face and crashing his lips on his.
First, he moved his lips carefully against the other's but as soon as he felt him kissing back, he started getting more intense.

He then opened his eyes to see Jungkook's reaction and was satisfied to see a shocked and dumbfounded expression on his face.
For once in his life, he felt powerful.

He wrapped his arms around the taller boy's neck and soon felt the other's hands run along his sides, smiling into the kiss and involving his tongue.

When he felt the boy's hands grab his hips, dangerously close to his ass, he finally broke the kiss, panting for air.

"Ho--Holy shit. Wh--What just happened?! That was so hot. You're... so hot. G-God. I think I got hard. Sh-Shit. You... You're not as innocent as you seem, huh?," the brunette stammered, his chest heaving up and down fastly.

Taehyung giggled, tracing his index finger on Mark's well-defined chest.
"Hmm... I don't know. But I'll take that as an accomplishment. As for your offer, it's a Yes. Pick me up the day after my birthday, eight PM sharp. Don't be late," he purred, removing his index finger and shooing him away with a smirk on his face.

Where did that sudden confidence come from? He didn't know.

He then turned towards the still dumbfounded Jungkook, smacking his swollen and glossy lips and got closer.

"What? You want a kiss too, Jungkookie? I mean, kissing. It's jus5 so fun, right?"
The younger didn't respond, far too shocked to say anything. He just stood there and gaped at the blonde-haired boy.

The tension was thick. So thick that you could cut it through with a knife.
Jungkook's now big, flustered eyes met Taehyung's narrowed ones, the sudden fire still burning in them.

Jungkook was close to leaning in and saying 'Yes' from all that temptation he felt but he stopped himself from doing so in the last moment. He felt like suffocating in that moment.

Taehyung scoffed, rolling his pretty eyes at him. "That's what I thought."
Instead of leaving, he leaned closer to whisper in the younger's ear, the latter jerking back slightly.

"Just so you know-- This morning, my parents actually told me they were reconsidering our friendship since my grades improved a lot. But now that I think of it, maybe my daddy did a good job by seperating us, for once. Don't you think?"

And with that, he turned around and walked away, his diary long forgotten.

And just as he exited the school, he realized something.

He had just given away his first kiss.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N: okay soo this is another chapter that i had planned from a long time ago, can't believe it took me so long oof

also, pride month is almost over and i still haven't come out to anyone😎 fuck me and my homophobic environment and society :)

btw today was my first day back at school, it was highkey weird ngl

as always, thank you for reading i luv y'all😘💜💜 )