PART 4

"ROCK WAR BITCHESSS!!!" Richie yelled at the top of his lungs. Him and the Losers were ready to fight the Bowers gang, at the top of a small hill. Looks like they've marked territory.

"SON OF A BITCH!!!" Henry yelled as he signed the others to start showering the lucky seven with rocks.

The Party carefully walked to where the Losers were. The rock war went on for more 2 intense minutes until Henry yelled 'I'M GONNA KILL YOU AND YOUR FAGGOT FRIENDS' and proceeded to throw a rock at Richie, but ended up hitting Mike right on the bottom lip. He grunted in pain as he tasted a metallic flavour on his mouth. Yep, he was bleeding.

And just like that, everyone gasped at the sight of Henry Bowers... floating?

They turned quickly to the source of this event and they saw Eleven bleeding from her nose and a hand raised. She then proceeded to YEET Henry to the river. His goons started running for their lives, some tripping on their way out, not even bothering to help their leader out, which of course, they would hear about later.
Henry sat there, soaked and wide eyed, looking at the girl on top of he hill. The Losers weren't as shocked as it was expected. I mean they've seen a lot.
Henry then ran off just as quickly as his goons.

"What the fuck?!" Richie yelled while laughing.
"Oh yeah well this was not meant to happen now but... yeah it happened." Mike said rubbing the back of his neck.

"That was quite something." Beverly said lighting a cigarette.

"Those are bad for you..." Eleven said looking at the red haired girl.

"Oh, these? It's fine. It's only twice a day." Beverly shrugged.

"It's still bad."

"THANK YOU!!" Eddie yelled at the top of his lungs, happy that someone finally agreed with him.

🐁 🐁 🐁

"So what?! The girl has super powers. Big deal! We've faced death!" Richie told the Party.

"Oh yeah?! Well we fought monsters that came from another dimension!" Mike argued back.

"And we killed a demonic clown that eats children for breakfast, and takes the form of our fears to terrorise us!"

And so an argument between Richie and Mike has started, to 'who was the biggest freakshow'. Meanwhile Beverly befriended Max. They talked about almost everything. Quite literally! Specially about their 'issues with family men'. It was quite a sensitive topic for both of them, but they felt safe around eachother.

Eddie befriended Will. Their conversation started with Will's experiences after he came back from the upside down. He told Eddie about the names he got called: 'the Zombie Kid', 'the Dead Kid', but what brought their next 30 minutes of conversation was the word 'faggot'. Long story short: Eddie confessed that yes, he might be gay, and yes he might or might not have a little tiny crush on Richie. As well as Will admited he is, in fact, gay, and he did have a huge crush on Mike. And he did got used to his crush being straight. They decided it was their little secret.

Bill and El got along pretty well. They shared a few laughs and talked about each other's lives. Bill opened up about Georgie and El opened up about her life at the Hawkins National Laboratory. Yes, at this point, she'd already open up about her previous life with the Party, but she felt like someone finally understood her, somehow. Maybe because they both lost something so precious to them? They couldn't tell. But they could tell they were becoming friends.

Stan and Mike got to know Lucas. They were pretty different in terms of personality, but the prejudice they suffered was something that they definitely had in common. Stan suffered and got called a lot of names for having different beliefs, which was stupid. And Mike and Lucas mainly because of their skin colour. They shared their adventures and times that they actually felt stronger than anyone else. It was a good time.

And finally Ben and Dustin. They didn't have much in common, but soon they realised they do. The girls they love, are in love with their best friends. And yes they did talk about their crushes for quite a looooong time. But they also talked about the bullying they sufferend for being physically different. They sure released a lot of stuff.

By the time they realised, the sun was setting, and the Losers needed to go back to their places. The Party would probably walk them home and then go back to the hotel. And that's what they did. First stop: Richie's house.

While the Losers were riding their bikes, the Party would walk next to them. And they talked a lot more, like conversation topics were infinite.
Soon they got to Richie's house.

Richie parked his bike at the entrance of his house, but before he could come in he turned to Mike, all eyes on the two boys.

"Hey so I kind of need to talk to you... do you mind staying for dinner? My parents won't mind. They love it when I have someone over" he almost whispered to Mike just so the others wouldn't here too much.

"I mean sure. Let me check with the Party." Mike was almost sure what Richie wanted to talk about. He could even bet. But he didn't want to expect anything.

The Party eventually agreed, under the condition he would be back by at least midnight, or else they would have to send a rescue team.

Mike agreed and walked in Richie's house.