PART 9

The boys' sleepover had been interesting. Mike and Richie decided to tell their friends about their thoughts about the whole twins thing. Will wasn't surprised, but was still curious, since Mike didn't tell him much a couple nights ago.

Mike told them about his fight with his mom and they all agreed he should call her and apologise. It would be easier to get answers if they weren't mad at eachother. But of course, Mike being the stubborn guy he is, he stood to his pride.

That night he didn't call his mom, he felt guilty though.  He felt like telling the girls about all of that later, or maybe not. He was confused and had a lot on his mind.

That night Mike and Will talked about everything. Mike released all of his emotions. He talked. He talked and Will listened. He listened to everything his friend had to say.

The conversation started to take a happy path and they talked about the positive sides of this situation. Mike had told Will how much he LOVED Richie. They were polar opposites, but he thought that made their relationship even better.

He told Will that they've gotten really close. They told secrets to eachother and shared memories. He even told Will, Richie had said he had a crush on Eddie, like a huge one. Will caught up to that so he could tell Eddie later, but of course, Mike begged him to not tell anyone about this conversation. But if he told Eddie his friends could get together. He didn't need to tell him about how he knew, he could make something up. So that's what he did, unsure, of course, but he did.

🐀 🐀 🐀

"What is this all about, Will?" Eddie asked getting outside, slightly closing the door behind him. The cold morning air sent chills down his spine so he hugged himself.

"Richie has a crush on you."

"What? What are you talking abo-"

"Don't ask. I just know. You have to trust me on this one. Trust me, this is a huge step for you. You confess to him, he confesses to you, BOOM! Romance~"

"I don't know, Will..."

Eddie sure was happy. But he wasn't sure if he should be the one confessing his feelings first. Although he knew Richie wouldn't make the first move either. He sighed to himself.

"Dude, you guys love each other! What do you have to lose?"

"Our friendship?? Will, we've been friends for a whole ass time! This could change everything! What if it ends up being awkward between us? What if we don't last?? What if-"

"Eddie, listen to me. None of that is going to happen. With Richie in the relationship?? What is awkward??"

"You're right but..."

"Eddie, we both know that if you don't make the first move, no one will..."

Eddie sighed again. He could do it. He was strong.

"Tomorrow."

"Today."

"Fuck no."

"I'll help you with it! This stuff has to be done quickly and efficiently, like ripping off a band aid. Think about it: when you're done, it's over. And you'll have your lips on Richie's." Will smirked feeling more confident than ever.