PART 16

This chapter is mostly Reddie too. But the next chapter won't. Enjoy :)

🐀 🐀 🐀

"Yeah... no."

"W-What? Why?! R-Richie is fine with it, and so will be t-the rest of the group!"

"Bill, we've been friends since forever. This could ruin everything! I don't want to make you guys feel uncomfortable and so does Richie. He just doesn't have the guts to tell you because he's your friend!"

"Eddie, come on. You know w-we're not like that. And you know, we were all w-waiting for the moment you would g-get together. It was f-freaking time, man."

Eddie sighed.

"Fine. But if I see one weird look, you will talk to them. Not me, not Richie, you."

"D-deal."

Bill grinned in victory and opened the door. The others were getting comfortable on their sits, and Richie was setting the movie.

Eddie sat next to Richie's spot, waiting for the movie to start, and Bill sat between Mike Wheeler and Ben.

"Who's reddie to watch some good ol' Die Hard?!?! Yippee ki-yay motherfuc-"

"Richie, shut up and start the movie already!" Mike Hanlon said making the others chuckle.

"Sorry, mistah. Annnnd now." Richie said as he pressed the start button.

He sat next to Eddie and whispered to him "did you talk to Bill?"

"Yeah, I did. Are you okay with coming out?"

"Yeah. I think I am."

"Great. Cuz I'm not in this shit alone."

Eddie said crossing his arms making Richie smile.

"G-Get a room, already!" Bill said as he threw some popcorn at Richie and Eddie. No one had agreed with bringing food but it was not the first time Bill spent the night at Richie's.

It used to be only Stan and Richie when they were little. Their moms became friends while they were pregnant, so they've been friends for a really long time. Then Stan met Bill, who met Eddie, and so the four of them started spending almost every weekend at Richie's place. It was almost like a routine. After them and the rest of the Losers Club defeated Pennywise, the rest of the Losers joined them.

Richie and Eddie sent daggers at Bill, who smirked before turning his attention back to the movie.

"Don't be silly, Bill. Those two will never get together. Even though they should." Mike Hanlon said, stretching his arm so he could grab some of Bill's popcorn.

"Actually..." Richie said suddenly. And that surprised Eddie. He didn't think Richie would be the one making the first move.

The other boys glanced at them with confused looks.

"Actually what Richie?" Lucas said.

Richie's mouth hung open, waiting for some sort of answer to come out. He clearly didn't think this through.

Eddie glanced between the boys and Richie before deciding to grab his boyfriend's hand as quickly as whatever.

"We're dating." He rushed. The other boys' jaws dropped, except for Mike, Will, and Bill, who just smiled.

"Are you serious??!" Dustin exclaimed putting the movie to a pause in a rush.

"Yeah. I told you, one of these days I would leave my love Mrs. K, and get with the real thing." Richie said, before Eddie elbowed him.