Twenty-one

Chapter twenty-one:
"Idealistic"

Chapter twenty-one:"Idealistic"

➳ Idealistic (adj.)
Characterized by idealism; unrealistically aiming for perfection.

[☁]

"..."

Their faces showed all kinds of emotions, from excitement to annoyance. The common factor between all of them was the inability to move, mostly out of confusion or shock. Out of all of them, why would the youngest have a tsuguko? Their eyes simultaneously scanned him hugging you from behind, and how you were melting in his arms.

"What a relief! I was wondering when everyone would meet [Y/N]-chan" Mitsuri broke the silence, relieving the weird tension.

Shinobu giggled, gently freeing you from your master's arms before you fainted.

"That's all? That brat?"

Shinobu rolled her eyes at the wind pillar, sneering, but did not waste her energy on answering him.

"Didn't she fully master four forms in four months?" Mitsuri asked, placing her index finger over her lips and looking up thoughtful "That's very rare among trainees"

That comment picked Uzui's interest, who was pleased to know that the person he had deemed as flamboyant held up to that grand title.

"She did what? That scaredy-cat? No way."

Rengoku's thick eyebrows raised and he clapped ecstatically "That's an awesome feat, young [Y/N]! You're as talented as your master!"

Coming back from your melting state, you observed the people there, the eight pillars of the Demon Slayer Corps.

Why are there so many hot people here? Tokito-sama is the peak of beauty, but these people seemed to have been sculpted by God's hands.

The pillars were indeed making you sweat more than you would if they weren't like that. Between Tokito having hugged you from behind and Mitsuri refusing to stop rubbing her cheek against your head again, you had no option but to keep praying to not have a heart attack.

"But wasn't she sick?" Giyuu asked, to which Shinobu let out another giggle.

"She is! But my medicine combined with her total concentr—"

"SHE WAS HEALED BY MUICHIRO-KUN'S LOVE!!" Mitsuri yelled, hugging you tighter. You choked by her words.

Obanai, the snake dude, jumped off the tree and left, mentally sending you daggers and a terrible aura. His snake hissed at you, which ended up not scaring you, since there were bigger and more poisonous snakes back in the mist estate. You shrieked just remembering that place's many dangers.