Thirty-four

Chapter thirty-four:
"Girls give advice to girls"

➳ Take a deep breath, have patience reading this thing, I beg of you

Take a deep breath, have patience reading this thing, I beg of you.

[☁]

The butterfly estate was as full as ever. Muichiro had left you there while he was on the Ubuyashiki estate, therefore you had been going around in circles for about an hour, wondering what the hell they were talking about to spend so much time discussing. Surely it had to be a meaningful topic, so it was better to be patient and wait.

The girls —Naho, Sumi, Kiyo and Aoi—, were too busy with other slayers, Shinobu was out with Kanao, probably in their way to a mission. Roaming around the estate, without nothing to do, you were bound to bump into a group of very curious female demon slayers.

Walking down the hallway, you heard a voice call you.

"[Y/N]-sama!"

"Huh?" your hair swung as you rolled on your heels in the direction of the sound.

Three girls wearing uniforms appeared right in front of your face, startling you. You jumped on your place, bringing your hands to your chest due to that little fright.

"Sorry, sorry! Did we scare you?"

"N-no, it's okay"

A girl with her hair gathered in a ponytail spoke first. "You're the mist pillar's tsuguko, aren't you?"

"Yes..." you said, with a tone of voice so small that they exchanged looks wondering if you were scared of them.

"Great! Do you want to hang out with us and some boys this saturday? It's a date!" a pigtail girl exclaimed, she seemed much more cheerful and excited than the other two.

Unconsciously, you took a step back, alert eyes set on them.

"H-hang out? D-date?"

"Yeah, they're four and so there's an extra guy for you"

"Ah" you pressed your lips into a thin line while looking down at your nervous fingers, fidgeting. The thought of dating a person had never crossed your mind. Muichiro took priority and the majority of your mind during the days and nights alike. You suddenly felt hot just thinking about him, which the other girls noticed as you tried to speak with a somewhat quiet tone. "but I only have eyes for Tokito-sama..."

"What?" they asked in unison, overwhelming you due to how close they got "You like your master?"

"E-eh? D-did I... did I say that?"