Chapter 4 🌈

Ondina Pov ♥️

I got up and see that I was half hour early. I make my way to my bathroom , showered and got out . I got dressed in my grey sweat pants and and my grey crop top; combed my hair in two buns. I put on a little make up , earrings and my white Adidas sneakers. I went downstairs seeing my mother making breakfast and my dad getting ready for is two month business trip.
- Good morning I said
- Good morning they both said together.
- How was your day yesterday?dad asked.
- Fine I said not telling him about Breanna spilling the water on my chair .
- That nice mom said .
I smiled .

Bre Pov ♥️
I was so tried , caused D came over and give me some dick last night . I got up and went to the bathroom , showered . I got out make my way to my closet; put on my black jeans pants and white t-shirts and my white sneakers . I got my phone and called Danielle  .
- Good morning bae ♥️  I said
- Good morning boo♥️  she said
- Did you have fun last night ? I asked smiling.
- Yes she said
- I'm a go eat something and come back I said before I  hung up the phone .

Danielle Pov ♥️
I ride my bike to school today .
I wore my red hoodie and my black jeans pants and black air max .
As I was walking down the school hallway ; I saw Ondina . I walk up to her.
-Hey I said .
Her book drop out of her hand and fell on the floor.
- You scared me Ondina said picking up her books.
I look at her and laughed.
- I'm sorry I said.
- It's ok she said .
- What do you have now? I asked.
- Biology she said .
- Same here I said.
Ondina , Rihanna and I had the same class. I saw Jordon and one of her hoes Rockelle .
- Hey bro Jordon said smiling.
- You good? I asked looking at Jordon eyeing Rockelle.
- Yes she said smiling
- Who is this ? She asked
- This is Ondina; she's new.
Ondina meet Jordon my best friend and her girlfriend Rockelle .
They all shake hands and Jordon throw me the middle finger . I smiled and walk away .

Biology class was over . I introduce Ondina to Rihanna etc ;Third period was up so it was now lunch time..

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter 🙏🙏. Like,share and comment 😉