Chapter 6 🌈

Ondina Pov ♥️

I woke up to the sound of my alarm . I went inside the bathroom showered and got dressed . I got out and saw my phone ringing .
- Hello I said.
- I'm a come pick you up in a few Danielle said .
- Ok I said confused.
I send Danielle my address; I went downstairs and prepared breakfast . I finish and did the dishes ; I heard Jordon car horn . I locked the door and got in the car. I saw Jordon and Rihanna at the front of the car Jordon and Danielle was in the driver seat . At the back I saw one of Jordon hoes her name was ke-ke (This girl sure has a lot of hoes ). She had blonde hair and blue eyes etc I didn't see her around school. Then I saw Breanna and Danielle they where sitting beside each other . I got in the car and Jordon pulled out of my driveway.
- Are you guys going to the party tonight ? Bre asked
Every one answered yes ; but I didn't answered I was not answering any of her questions why because she don't like me so I not going to correspond with her .
- Are you going ? Ke-Ke asked me
- Where ? I asked acting like I didn't know what she was talking about.
- At the party she said
- Yes I said .

~~ After the car ride ~~

We pulled up at school . Every one got out the car ; I turn around only to see breanna kissing danielle . Woowww!! I don't know why I started to laugh ; but I start to laugh causing breanna to pull away from danielle;Every one was looking at each other then at me . I stop laugh for a moment then I started again really loud causing everyone in the school to look at me like I was crazy . I didn't care .

Breanna Pov ♥️
I didn't know that Jordon was going to pick up this bitch Breanna , I wouldn't have come .

~~ After the car ride ~~

We pulled up at school . Every one got out the car . When everyone was walking I kissed Danielle then only to know this bitch Ondina started to laugh . Now this bitch is turning the heat up between me and her;she continued to laugh cause everyone to look at her .
- Why are you laughing ? I asked looking at her in disgust
She didn't answer she just started to walk away while laughing .
I hate this bitch to be honest.

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter 🙏🙏. I know it's short . Please to like share and comment.