Chapter 16 🌈

~~ Three weeks later~~

Danielle Pov ♥️

I woke up to the sound of my  alarm .I got up, showered and got dressed in my black jeans pants and my blue hoodie and my back Jordon . The pass few week I didn't talk to Ondina .  I hardly went to school I only go when I feel like .

~~ Few moments later ~~

I got off my bike a head to my class on my way to class I saw a new girl . She had black hair which she dye the end in  red , she had a little complication , straight nose , black eyes etc. She kind of look like Ondina .
I start walking to my sit ; the girl was sitting beside me . I saw the door open seeing Ondina see look like see was crying for years but she still manage to look good. She was wearing her red sweat suit and a white slippers. She sat in front of me . It was harder than I think, I barely  learn my mind was on Ondina like I really love this girl with all my heart .
"Hey." The new girl said taking me out of my day dreaming.
"Hey." I said with a smile.
"You good?" She asks.
"Kinda.Btw me name is Danielle" I said.
"Mine is Crystal." She said smiling .
"Nice name. Where are you from?" I asked her.
"Florida." She said smiling.
"What class do you have after this class?" I asked her.
"Maths." She said.
"Same here." I said .
We talk until the bell ring , now  class is over.
"I don't know where hmm the class is."  she said shy.
"Ok I will show you where it is." I said walking out the class room .
We walk to our maths class . Now I had class with the gang .

I went inside the class, I saw Jordon beside jasmine and Rihanna beside Lyla . I went my seat it was beside Lyla . Crystal sat beside me .
"Hey y'all." I said.
"Who is that?" Jasmine asked looking at crystal.
"This is crystal; she is new " I said looking at every one .
Every one asks crystal question expect Lyla and jasmine. I know what they are thinking that I just got out a relationship with Ondina and I'm in a new relationship with a new chick , it's not like me a Ondina date any more.
In the middle of the class I notice Ondina wasn't here .
"Where is Ondina?" Jordon asked me.
"I don't know." I said.
"Lyla can you try call Ondina?" Jasmine asked Lyla.
Lyla tried calling Ondina but she didn't get her.
"Why did you do that to her?. Lyla asked me.
"Look I now you all think I cheated on Ondina with Bre but I didn't . Bre kiss me right in front of her." I said.
"Why were you evening in a room with her she's your ex?" Lyla asked .
"Look I don't care what you guys  think, but I really love Ondina I wouldn't do anything to hurt her ok . I said tearing up." I got up and walk out the class.

Lyla Pov ♥️

I didn't believe anything Danielle was saying to me . She's hurt Ondina to the point where she don't come to class , Ondina would be the last person to skip a class .
"What was that for?" Rihanna asked me .
"Ondina and Danielle broken up." I said .
"What the fuck." She said shock. 
"You didn't know, She hurt  Ondina." I said upset.
" I saw how they were moving I didn't take it serious You know all relationship ain't perfect right." She said still looking shock.
"Well Ondina walk in a class room seeing Danielle and Breanna kissing." I said.
"You're kidding me." She said more looking like she didn't believe.
"Best believe." I said .
"What the fuck is up with those two." Jordon said.
"One didn't show up at class and now one walk out of a class like what the fuck." Jordon said.
"I'm keeping my eyes on that new chick over there cause Danielle love fuck random bitches." Jasmine said looking at Crystal .
The class went by everyone was silent now it was now lunch time .

~~~~~~~ At the table~~~~~~

Every one was here expect Ondina this bitch can not be skipping the rest of school too .
"Where the fuck is Ondina?" Jasmine asked me looking around the cafeteria.
"I don't kn---- there." I said looking at the door seeing Ondina walking in the cafeteria .
She start walking over to us with her lunch .
"Where the fuck are you coming from?" Jordon asked Ondina.
But she didn't reply she just played in her food .
No one didn't say anything . Danielle was looking at Ondina she didn't even eat her food .
Then Danielle and Ondina got up the same time and walk out the cafeteria.
"Are we watching a movie." Rihanna said laughing.
"Guys we really need to talk to them." Jordon said .
The day went by and I didn't see Danielle neither Ondina 😩😩 . It was now time to go home now every one went there sperate way .

I hope you enjoy this chapter 🙏❤️🙏. Like share and comment .