Chapter 9🌈

Bre Pov ♥️

I was looking for both Danielle and Layla . I went upstairs to see if they were up there . I opened a door but it was lock, I closed it and open a next one only to see Danielle and Layla having sex 🤨🤨🥺😒😣😒😒.
I was so hurt , shock , betrayed etc .
- What the fuck I shout
- Why the fuck are you shouting Layla said .
- Fuck you I said to her .
-  That was nice she said to Danielle before walking out the room .
- How could you do this to me D I said in a small voice .
She said nothing .
- How could you sleep with my best friend . I never did nothing to hurt you and this what I get I said shouting while crying .

Danielle Pov ♥️

I can't believe Bre just said she didn't do anything to me . I didn't evening know that the girl was her best friend.

- You didn't do anything I said
- You were the one who cheated on me I didn't do you anything I try to do my best to be a perfect girlfriend and you still had to fuck it up I said shouting.
She didn't say anything.
- But you know what fuck you that was all I said before leaving the room .  I couldn't believe this bitch .

~~ Flash back ~~

I was on my way over to Bre I house I pulled up in her driveway when I saw a car . I didn't say anything about it. I got inside I didn't see her in the living room so went in the kitchen to get a glass of water. I started making my way up stairs when heard moaning . I opened the door only to see Bre having sex with two other girl . Like what the fuck .
- Bae it's not what it look like she said
- What the fuck your having sex with too girl and all you could say it's not what it look like I said
- She didn't say anything
- You know what fuck you and fuck y'all.  With that I closed back the door and when home I was so hurt . I didn't even went back in a relationship . Jordon was always talking about forgiving Bre . I only talk to Bre because I want Jordon to stop irritated me .   End of flash back.

Ondina Pov ♥️

I didn't see Danielle . I was dancing untill I saw her comingg down stairs pissed . I stop dance and walk up to her she was tryin to push past me when I grabbed her by the hand .

- What's wrong with you boo ? I asked her .
She didn't say anything .
- You wanna go home ? I asked her
- She justed nodded her head yes . I told jasmine and Lyla I was leaving and told Jordan and Rihanna that I was taking Danielle home they just said ok . I called a cab to pick us up a few moments later the cab arrived . I told the man my address ; The car ride was silent Danielle was too busy looking through the window so I didn't bother her .

~~ After the car ride ~~

The car pulled up out side my house we got out and went inside .
- You want some water ? I asked her.
She just nodded her head yes
I gave her the water .
- Are you going to tell me what happened ? I asked again .
She didn't say anything so I leave her and went up stairs to take a bath.

~~ After the bathe ~~
I got out the bathroom and drop the towel I didn't realize some one was in the room I turn around seeing that Danielle was checking me out .
- What you looking at I said blushing.
She just smile ; she got up off the the bed and walk towards me my back was on the wall . She started to kissed me It  was amazing 😍😍. Her lip was soft she bite my lip asking me for entrance I opened up to her and we pulled away breathing heavily . She started kissing my neck I let out a small moan 💦 I know same fine as hickey was on my neck . She pulled away leaving me there wet 💦💦. It wasn't ending like that so I wait untill she was on her back . I walk up towards her and got on top of her slow grinding on her ; kissing her neck . She sat up straight and start to squeeze my ass I took off my towel and put it on the bed . I kiss her and get up putting back the towel around me  ; walking towards my closet smiling.

Danielle Pov ♥️

I can't believe this just got me in the mood to have sex and leave .
- You are putting your self in big trouble I said smiling towards her
- Nothing I can't manage she shout .
She came out in a baggy shorts and short crop top blouse that if she hold her hand up you can see her breast . She look hot as hell 😍🔥🔥
- What were you saying she said .
- Fuck you I said.
- Why not she said smiling.
I got up and start to walk to over to her .
- In your dream she said walking towards the bed .
- Aren't you going to tell me what happened to you at the party ? She added
I told her everything .
She started to laugh .
- So you got something tonight huh she said laughing while going under the sheets .
Her ass was facing me . I went under the sheets too. Then Ondina starts to move her ass on me .
- You putting yourself in deep shit I said squeeze her breast .
She just laugh slapping my hand away from her breast .
- Good night boo she said.
- You can't be sleeping now I said looking over her shoulder seeing her sleeping .
- Good night I said kissing her cheek.
Few minutes later I feel Ondina moving her ass on me again .
I squeeze her breast .
- That hurt she said in a baby voice.
- I don't care I said . We talk until she fell asleep.
I got a called form Jordon
- Hey bro I said
- You good ? she asked 
- Yup I said and we hung up the phone . I fell asleep too 😴😴😴

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter 🙏❣️🙏. Like comment and share ..