Chapter 17 🌈

Jordon Pov ♥️

I went home , showered and got dress . I can't believe Danielle and Ondina left. So I decided to call Bre
"Hello." she said
"Bitch why the fuck you're trying to ruin Ondina and Danielle relationship, can't you look a life." I said .
"She took Danielle away from me so I'm going to make that relationship a living hell." She said
"Do you sleep at night?" I asked her.
"Of course." She said .
"You're a dum ass bitch you know that." I said .
I didn't evening wait for her to reply and say any thing more, I just hang up the phone. This bitch has the nerves .

~~The next day ~~

I woke up hearing my sister shouting me name . I look at my alarm and see that I was late.
"OOH SHIT!" I shout.
I went in the bathroom , showered and got out . I got dress in my black rip jeans and my purple woodie and my black Jordon's . I went downstairs to see my sister making breakfast .

"How nice you are" I said sitting around the table.
"Be grateful." She said giving me my breakfast .
"Who was that girl." she added
"Ooh she my girlfriend her name is Jasmine." I said.
"Your girlfriend." She said looking shock.
I start to laugh
"You finally have a girlfriend I'm so proud of you." She said hugging and kissing me.
"Ok , ok enough." I said getting tired.
"Can you invite her over for dinner Friday please?" She asks like a kid.
"Nope." I said.
"Ok I'm coming to your school." she said
"Ok I'll tell her." I said not wanting her to come to my school .
"Ohh shit it getting late. Good bye sis." I said kissing her on her cheeks and going outside.
I got in my car and drive off to school.

~~ After the drive ~~

I got out my car seeing Rihanna and Lyla .
"Where is Danielle?" I asked them.
"I don't know." Rihanna said.
"I can't evening believe she and Danielle broke up." She added.
"Danielle said bre kiss her and when see went over to Ondina to explain to her ; Ondina told Danielle that see didn't love her at first."I said in a sad voice.
"You know Ondina didn't mean that." Rihanna said looking at me .
" I know but it really hurt Danielle bad." I said.
" I know." she said sad .
Lyla didn't say anything , She kept quiet .
We were walking untill every one was looking at me  I know I look good but like everyone looking at me . Then I saw my phone starts to vibrate 😑 I pulled my phone out my pocket . I saw a picture of me and Rockelle kissing and the date said yesterday . What the fuck.
'What the fuck." I said in a low voice.
"Bro you really being doing this." Rihanna said shaking her head.
"I don't know where on earth this photo came from but I'm going to Rockelle like now." I said with that I began to walk down the hall trying to find Rockelle . I saw Jasmine walking towards me .
"How could you do this Jordon." She said crying.
"Now is not the time." I said pushing pass her look for Rockelle .I turn the corner seeing Rockelle and  group of girl I quickly walk towards her.
"Why the fuck did you post that picture." I said grabbing her by her blouse.
"Look I know you think I did this but i didn't."She said.
I was about the fist her when she shout out.
"I can explain." She shout.
"Look I was on my phone last night when an unknown number text my phone saying send me a picture of you and Jordon kissing or less I killed your sister." She said.
"So I did it and the person said that I shouldn't tell anyone she continued.
"Look I can show you the message I stored them." She said showing me the number.
"So you didn't do it." I said looking at the message.
"No. I didn't want them to kill my  sister so I did it, but I didn't want to m mash up your relationship with Jasmine too but I got to do it I had no chance." She said looking at me .
I saw her phone ring so I give it to her .
Then all of a sudden she start to cry .
"What wrong ?" I asked and  hug her.
"They took my sister." She said crying .
"Ok I want you to come  home with me ok." I said while hugging her.
"No I don't want your girlfriend to argue." She said
"She won't mind ok, I'm going to  carry you home." I said to her and she just nod her head yes .
I followed her to her class and went to my I was getting a lot of stares but I didn't care .
"You son of a bitch I can't believe you did that to my sister." Lyla said walking to me. 
"I can explain but now is not the time." I said while walking pass her .
"You know you're putting your self in deep shit." She said shouting behind me.

I hope you enjoy this chapter 🙏 .
Like , share and comment ❤️❣️
Proud 😍🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈