Chapter 10🌈

Bre Pov ♥️

I woke up this morning with a bad head ache . I went downstairs to take an Advil .
Memories of yesterday cane running inside my brain . I ran up stairs in to the bathroom to throw up I pulled my foot into my stomach and being to cry . I took a shower got out got dress .
I decided to call D .
- Hello D I said
- Hey bitch Ondina said .
I don't understand why Danielle go around fucking cheap bitch . She fuck my best friend now Ondina.
- Where D I said
- In my bed sleeping she said with attitude .
I hate this bitch so much .
- Good morning boo she said and kissed D I don't know where thou . I heard D asked her who was that but she didn't answer .
- Am a go look some thing to eat so good bye she said then hung up the phone . I got up , went down stairs and got in my car hell yes I was going over there 😈😈😠😠.

Ondina Pov ♥️
I was trying to get up but I fell a hand around me . I slightly turn around to see Danielle sleeping . She look cute when she is sleeping , like when she is not sleeping is look like a player and a dangerous person but she look peaceful when she sleep. I saw Danielle phone ringing the caller ID say One Time ♥️💯💦🌈. I answered it only to hear Bre .

~~ After the called ~~

- Like seriously who was that Dina ? She asked
- You already have a Nick name for me . Your One Time I said
- You are bad little girl you know that she said pulling me on her lap
- Only for you I said smiling
She kissed me and pull away
- Can I asks you some thing ? I said
- What that ? She asked
- Are we talking ? I asked her
- Why you asks ? She asked
- We kiss three time I said
- You wanna be my girlfriend? She asked.
I think about what she just said like I don't know if she wants me for real for real or for sex .
- Yes but you having too many hoes I can't bother with I said getting up walking downstairs .
I saw a note on the counter
I know it was from my mother as I was going to pick it up the door bell ring.
- Are you supposed to meet someone today ? I asked Danielle
But I nodded her head no .
- It's op-- I didn't evening finish when the door swing open revealing Bre.
- What are you doing here I asked her in disgust
- To get my belongings she said looking at Danielle.
- Well I Wanna eat and can't eat so would you mind shut the fuck up I said with attitude. Then out of no where this bitch throw her bag at me . I walk up to her and fist her in the noise and  fist her again. We started fight untill Danielle pull us a part . I went in the kitchen for my knife cause I was going to stab the shit out of her ; but Danielle came in the kitchen grabbing me by the waist .
- This is why I don't fuck with you you have to much dum hoes I said going up stairs .

Jordon Pov ♥️

I got up  seeing jasmine sleeping yes guys we did it 💦💦 you guys too fast right now . I saw my phone ringing it was Danielle .
- Hello I said
- Bro I need you to come over some crazy ass shit going on she said in a crazy voice .
- Ok I be on my way I said thinking what wrong now
- I will text you the address she said
- What the fuck like I know your address then the thought of yesterday night came in my head - Ok I said.
I hang up the phone .
- Good morning bae I said kissing jasmine
- Good morning boo she said
- Where you going she added
- Am going over to Ondina house because Danielle called me telling me some crazy shit is happening over there I said.
She raised her eyebrows
- Can I come? she asked.
- Ye I said knowing she didn't believe me.
We showered, got dressed . Jasmine put on  my hoodie and one of my basketball shorts . She look cute .
We got in the car pulled out of my driveway.
- Can I asks you some thing? She asked
- What's that I said
- Are we dating ?she asked
- Why asked that thou I said
- We kissed this morning she said
- Wanna be my gf? I asked
- Yes why not she said .

~~ After the car ride ~~
I pulled up at Ondina .
I saw Bre car. I know that hell was in that house. I press the door bell . The door open
- Hey bro. You good I asked Danielle laughing .
But Danielle throw me the middle finger .
- Hey bre . What are you doing here ? I asked  hee.
- I'm here to get my belongings she said looking at Danielle .
-May I asks why are you here she added.
- Bae wanna see Ondina I said lying looking at jasmine .
- You fucking her Bre said looking at jas in disgust . Know I know I am going to Shane this bitch .
- Bitch fuck you! Jasmine said .
- Bitch you're still here Ondina said coming from upstairs.
- As I said before I am here to get my belongings she said again .
Now the look on jasmine face I know Bre was pissing her off .

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter 🙏❣️💙
Love y'all talks for supporting 💓💙❤️♥️
I'm savage . Like comment and share ....♥️🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈