Chapter 7 🌈

Rihanna Pov ♥️

It was now Friday.
I got inside my class and went to my seat . Few minutes later the teacher and Lyla walk inside the class; Like Lyla is my crush. I don't know if she date girls 😔. I love her from ever since;then she started walking towards me and sat beside me .
- Hey she said with a smile .
- Hey You good I said back .
- Yes how about you ? She asks.
- Yup I said .
- You going to the party today? she asked
- Yes. Hiw about you ? I asked back
- Yup she said.
For the entire class we talk and get to know each other better etc .

Jasmine Pov ♥️

Third period was over so it was now lunch time . I make my way to my locker when I saw Jordon and her friends. Like guys Jordon is my crush. She every girl dream;She is got good grades all though she is a stud .
I always heard that she was in relationship with random hoes . I know she was a player but I don't care thou maybe I'll be the one to change her maybe .

Danielle Pov ♥️

Lunch time was now up .
It was gym time . I had class with Rihanna and Jordon . We all got to the changing room and change in to our sports bra and basketball shorts. I didn't see Ondina yet.
I saw Rihanna looking at a girl . She had brown hair and was standing beside a girl with red hair maybe it was her sister .

- You fuck her already? I asked Rihanna
- Who? She asked.
- The girl you were looking at I said with a smile
.
- No she said looking away .
- You didn't know Jordon said laughing .
- Know what ? I asked Jordon looking at Rihanna
- Well Rihanna has a crush on her she said in a childish voice .
- Ooh really I said laughing.
- You talk too much you know that she said looking at Jordon .
- Well she our friend so she got to know Jordan said like a 7 years old.
- What's her name? I asked.
- Lyla Rihanna said
- Oo ok I said back.
We were talking about Ri Ri crush when I  saw Ondina walk up to Lyla and her sister. She was looking good has hell like literally looking good .
I told Jordon that I was going over to Ondina she just give me a small smiled .

Ondina Pov ♥️

I saw Danielle walking over to me . If I only knew that she was going to be her and these shorts was going to be so short I wouldn't have wore them .

- Hey shawty Danielle said.
- Hey boo I said smiling.
- You good ? She asked.
- Yes I said .
- You sure you going to the party tonight? She asked
- Yes I said laughing .
Then all off a sudden Breanna come up . She kissed Danielle ; I started to laugh I don't know why I always laugh when this bitch do that but it's funny .

- Bitch what's so funny ? she asked looking around trying to see the joke.
- It my mouth so I laugh if I want I snapped back at her .
Then this bitch try to fist me in the face but before she could I kick her right in  her stomach and we start to fight until Danielle pulled us apart . I don't understand why this bitch hate me; am not riding her dick and if I want to I'll be on it from the first day of school periodttttt.
- Bitch watch your back she said before walking away .
- I ain't gonna watch shit I shout at her .
- You need to control your hoes I said to Danielle before walking away .

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter 🙏. Thanks for supporting me . Like , share and comment. ♥️❤️♥️