Chapter 19 🌈

Ondina POV ❤️
For the whole day I stay home and cried . I couldn't face Danielle . She was already in relationship with a new girl , it simple mean she didn't want me. I got alot of miss call from Lyla, Jordon, Jasmine and Rihanna .
I know I said some mean things to Danielle but I didn't mean it , I was just angry . I was scrolling through Instagram when I was a picture of Jordon and Rockelle kissing it said yesterday .
I can't believe Jasmine must be hurting, so I decided to call Jasmine
"Hello." She said .
"Where you at ?" I asked her .
"Outside your door." She said .
I hung up and went down stairs I opened the door seeing jasmine crying . I pulled her into a hug .
" It's going to be ok." I said .
"She cheated on me Ondina , with her ex." She said crying .
Then I started to cry eemembering the day I saw Danielle kissing bre . I pulled away and let her in and we walk towards the coach .
"Come sit and tell me everything." I said  to her and she beside me.
"She kissed her ex yesterday while she was telling me she love me and when I was going to asks her about it she said now is not the time and walk away." She said .
"I don't expect that from Jordon"I said to her. 
"You wanna watch a movie?" I asked her.
She just nodded her head yes .

I put in Nappily Ever After .

Danielle Pov ♥️

I didn't even bother go to school today , I didn't want to cause any damage to any one cause I know when Ondina look at me it's going to be painful. I heard my door bell ringing so I got up and  went downstairs open the door seeing Jordon and Rockelle. Yes I saw the post with them , I didn't say any thing cause I know Jordon is a player .
"What up with you." I said looking at Jordon.
" Would you let me in." Jordon said looking angry .
I got out of the way and let them in .
" Bro there's alot I got to tell you. Bre pay a gang to make Rockelle send them a pic of her kissing me and if she snitch they are going to killed her sister and beat Rockelle her up." Jordon said looking worried.
"Rockelle tell me what happened and bre find out that Rockelle told me and gang showed up at school and beat her now they got her sister" she added fast .
"And my sister is in a gang" she added.
"What the fuck." I said in shock , I saw the tattoo and stuff but I wasn't sure .
" So where is she?" I asked.
"Well some guys came at my place looking for Rockelle , Cindy shot one and I shot one in the foot. The one I shot told Cindy everything so she gone to look for Rockelle sister." She said
"You got a gun." I said laughing but it was not funny but Jordan has a gun ohh lord.
"Yes she gave it to me for protection." she said laughing .
"You know that bitch bre need to go." I said in disgust .
" She is getting on my last nerves." Jordon said rolling her eye.
"You guys want some thing to eat ?" I asked.
"Yes please."Jordon said but Rockelle didn't answer .
"You want something?" I asked  walking towards Rockelle.
"What?" She asked .
"Some thing to eat." I said.
"No I'm  good." She said.
"Look my sister is going to bring back your sister ok." Jordon said hugging her .
" I really don't want anything to happen to her." She said crying .
"It's going to be ok." I said rubbing her back .
"I'm going to go prepared  Mac and cheese." I said walking away leaving them there and going inside the kitchen..

~~ Few moments later ~~

I finish prepared the meal.  I got everyone a plate ,we all sit at the table .
"Are you and Ondina going to talk back or something?" Rockelle asked me
"I don't know she said that I'm a mistake." I said.
"You know that she didn't mean it , she was just angry." Rockelle said .
"Yes I know , every one being saying that." I said while eating.
"You try to call her?" She asked.
"Yes I being doing that but after she said she didn't love me , I didn't , I just give her some space." I said looking away
"You need to call her , she really hurt."  she said .
" Aren't you going to talk to Jasmine?" I asked her back .
"I'm  not in the mood." She said.
"You , not in the mood , bro you need to talk to the girl like when your sister gets back bro." I said .
"Yes you really need to." Rockelle said.
"Ok let's make a bet." Rockelle added.
"What's that?" Me and Jordon asks at the same time .
"When Cindy get back you guys are going to call your girlfriends ok?" She said .
"If you guys want pay in return , I'll buy you guys lunch for two day." she added while laughing.
"Ok." We said .
"You know you are I nice person." Jordon said to Rockelle.
Rockelle just smiled.
We talk untill we heard a knock on the door . Jordon called her sister to see if she was at the door .
"Cindy are you at Danielle door?" Jordon asked her sister .
"Yes now open up." she said shouting.
I open the door revealing Cindy , she was cover in blood .
" Where is my sister?" Rockelle asked.
"She is  in the hospital , but you only can see her in morning." Cindy said
"Why is she in the hospital?" Rockelle asked with tears in her eyes .
"She got shot , but I think she will be fine." Cindy said
"What happen to you?" Rockelle asked Cindy.
"I got shot but am ok there is a nurse in the gang that clean me up." Cindy said .
" Am sorry for putting you in my mess now you got shot, am sorry." She said hugging Cindy crying .
"It's ok." Cindy said.
"Can y'all get a room." Jordon said in disgusted but then laugh.
Every one starts to laugh .
"What are you guys going to do now?" I asked.
"Watch movie." They said.
*No one is going to school tomorrow right because it's Friday?" I asked them
"Nope." they said looking drained.
"What type of movie you guys want to  watch?" Jordon asked.
"Pimp." They said in union.
We got  pop - corn and spend the rest of the day at my house.

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter 🙏.
Like , share and comment❤️❤️❤️🏳️‍🌈🌈