Chapter 22 🌈

Rihanna Pov ♥️

I know y'all haven't hear from me from a long time I was busy with my  girl friend . So you know am going to play with her today.
"Bae your phone is ringing." She said .
"Answer it." I said getting out of the bathroom .
"Hello." She said  .
"Who is this?" Lyla asked Breanna .
You guy think it's Danielle ex gf,  nah, it's my cousin; I told her to call my phone acting like one of my hoes.
"What do you want breeeanna" Lyla said drawing the bre in Breanna name .
"Well she has a girlfriend Lyla said .
"Bitch fuck you you scared ass hoe." Lyla said .
"Bae was that?" I asked.
"I'm not your bae." She said.
"What's up with you?* I asked her kissing her neck .
"Don't touch me." she said .
" Shut up. " I said .
"You out here playing me and then here calling me your bae" she said pissed .
"What are talking about." I said trying not to laugh .
"Don't be acting like you don't know what am talking about." She said
"I don't know what your talking about."  I said like I don't know nothing .
"If you find out that I had a side hoe what would you do?" I asked her
"I'm going to kill you."  she said with a dead ass stare .
" You don't mean that?"  I asked her.
She didn't reply
"I'm  going out."  I stated while walking away from her.
"I'm  coming ."  she said  while getting up .
"No you're staying here ." I said to her .
She wasn't evening listening to any thing I was saying , she put on her clothes and did her hair .
"Bae you're not coming." I said to her again.
"If I'm not going you not going no where."  She said looking at me .
"It's my hoe not yours." I said .
Lyla literally came in front of me and slap me right in my face . What the fuck .
"What's that for." I said rubbing my cheek.
She didn't answer she just got on the bed and put her head phone over her head.
I know she was piss .
I went downstairs . I got outside and went in my car and drive off to McDonald's.

  ~~~ Coming back home~~~

I look at my phone it was 5:30. I know Lyla going to be mad . I park the car , got out and went inside . I went upstairs and went inside my room. I didn't see Lyla ;Then I heard the shower running. I sat on the bed waiting for her to come out.
Few moments later she came out with a towel rap around her . She didn't say anything to me . I got up and pulled the towel off her .
"What the fuck."She said piss .
"You upset with me?" I asked her.
"Where are you coming from." She asked me .
"McDonald's ." I said kidding her cheeks .
"Why can't you be real with me." She said .
"Bae I'm telling the truth .' I said kissing her again .
She just walk away .
"Look you can call back Breanna; She my cousin ." I said calling Breanna
"You serious." she said walking towards me
"Hello."  Bre said
" Bre tell Lyla that your my cousin."  I said waiting on bre to tell the truth.
"Yes am her cousin , she told me to act like one of her hoes."  Bre said laughing.
"I hate you." Lyla said .
Bre laugh and tell us good bye .
"See." I said to Lyla .
" Bae am sorry for slapping you." She said .
"It's ok." I said .
"I thought you where cheating on me." Lyla said with a sad face .
We talk about many things , then watch movie

Ondina POV ❤️
I can't believe I have two sisters btw a twin sister .
I was in Danielle room she was sleeping . I woke up before Danielle but she was sleeping and am getting bored . I got on top of her and start twerk and she starts to move .
- Ondina what the fuck she said rubbing her eyes .
- Am bored I said still twerking .
- Oh really she said sitting up .
- Yes I said kissing her
She pulled away and kiss my neck . She place me on my back and started kiss my neck again then down to my breast . She took off my top and suck my breast . She pulled down my panties I wasn't wearing any shorts .
- You wet alright 💦 she said .
She push one of her finger inside me pulling in and out of me slowly . Then she push in one more finger and move faster inside me I was now on my climax . I start  to arch my back .
- hmm papi I'm I didn't evening finish my sentence when I cum all over here finger . She got of the bed and went inside the bathroom she came back out with her strap.
- How many girl you use that strap  on I asked her .
- You she said getting back on the bed .
- I don't belie-- she couldn't evening wait until I finish my sentence she push her strap in me . I let out a small moan . She put one of my foot on top of her shoulder gripping my thighs . She start pulling in and out of me . She kiss my neck and then to my lip . I kiss her and bite her bottom ; She start to move fast  and I start to moan loud . I kiss her neck I know I left some fine ass hickey there .
This girl was good . She was pulling in and out of me fast as hell . I start to arch my back .
- Am going to cum I said
- Be a good little girl and keep it for papi she said whispering in my ears then kissing my breast . I couldn't keep it any longer I start to shake and cum all over her strap . I was so weak ; I just wanted to sleep .
- Your tight she said .
I didn't say anything I was breathing heavily.
- Now that for waking me up she said taking off her strap.
- I hate you I said .
- You were saying that when you were screaming out my name she said smiling getting up .
- Where are you going ? I asked her .
- No where she said
- Can you lay with me ? I asked her
She just got back in between my legs ; I rap my legs around her ..
- I love you she said 
- I love you papi I said .
I was so tried I fell asleep 😴

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter 🙏❣️.
Like , share and comment