xvi

Lux POV

Days passed and this "Inquisitor" the Emperor promised still hadn't showed. The Woman in White had continued to harass our transports, further angering me. This damned Inquisitor needed to get here soon otherwise she'd overthrow the government by herself! I don't know how she did it. I would suspect that she was a Jedi that had survived Order 66, but she had no lightsabers so that likely ruled out that possibility.

I continued going over other possibilities for how she continually overwhelmed my forces, when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I shouted. My personal assistant Trya entered.

"My Lord," she said bowing, "the Inquisitor has arrived. He is waiting for you in the throne room."

"Ah wonderful!" I said excitedly clasping my hands together. "Finally I can rid the city of this pesky woman."

I rushed down to the throne room to meet him. I entered and sat in my throne. The Inquisitor bowed before speaking.

"Good afternoon my Lord. I am the Sixth Brother."

"It is wonderful to meet you. Do you happen to have a name Sixth Brother?" I asked.

He winced at the question. "My name was Bil Valen, but he was weak. Lord Vader showed me the true power of the dark side. I am now simply known as the Sixth Brother or the Inquistor. "

"Very well Sixth Brother. I am sure you know why you are here?" He nodded, so I continued, "The last couple months, a rebel known only as the "Woman in White" has been attacking and destroying our supply transports, which has severely put a damper on our operations here. The people are beginning to have hope, and I fear if she is not stopped, there could be an uprising. 

"Your goal is to stop her. I would like her alive if at all possible, as I would like to question her to see if she has had inside help, or if there are other rebels helping her. You will hide on the next transport, and will surprise her when she attacks. It should be fairly easy for you to take her, if everything the Emperor has said is true."

"Do you have any information on this woman? Like is she a Jedi or what?" The Sixth Brother asked.

"All we know is that she wears a white cloak that covers her entire body. She carries with her only a blaster. She leaves no witnesses, so other than what I just told you, we know nothing. I know your specialty is Jedi, but you mustn't underestimate her." I say sternly.

"Understood."

"I have nothing else for you, so if you have no further questions, you are dismissed. The next transport is scheduled to arrive at the Iziz airfield in 30 mintues."

He nodded, bowed one last time and left. I couldn't help but smile. Soon I would have her here. I wasn't sure what I would do once she was here. Of course I had already decided to interrogate her, but after that I was unsure. There were multiple options: public execution to show the people what happens to those who mess with me, or maybe she could be my slave, that sure would be degrading for a hero of her status, or I could just send her to Coruscant to stand trial and likely be executed. I didn't know what I would do, but I knew I'd enjoy doing it. She had been a thorn in my side for too long, and it was now time for some payback.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahsoka POV

I awoke to a weird noise, almost like a song, drifting into my ears. I looked around for a source, but could find nothing. I tried shaking my head to make it go away, but that was no use. It sounded almost like the noise my kyber crystals had made when I was searching for them on Ilum. That couldn't be though. There were no kyber crystal caves here on Onderon were there? Surely I would have heard the calling much sooner if there was.