xx

Ahsoka POV

Rex and I made our way to the castle doors fairly easily, mowing down any stormtrooper that crossed out path with ease. We got to the door and found that it was sealed shut.

"What now?" Rex asked.

"Do you really forget what these can do?" I say holding up my sabers and plunging them into the door. I cut a hole for us to crawl through while Rex watched my back, blasting down any troopers that came. 

Soon the hole was done and we entered into the castle. Oddly enough, we saw no troopers.

"Where are all the stormtroopers?" Rex asked, repeating my thoughts.

"I-I don't know. There were so many outside, but none here. Maybe the king knew if we could take the ones outside down, there was no stopping us?" I shrugged. I truly didn't know the answer to his question.

"Well stay alert. They could be waiting to ambush us," Rex warns.

"Right," I reply. "Let's make out way to the throne room and check there first."

"Sounds like a plan."

We carefully make our way to the throne room, keeping watch for any ambushes. While my senses pick up nothing, I'm still on high alert. We make it to the throne room without encountering anyone though. I can sense that there is someone beyond the door, and know it must be the king.

"Alright Rex, I'm gonna go in. You stay out here and make sure no one gets in. Comm me if something happens."

"You got it Commander. Good luck," he says giving me a salute, a gesture which I return.

I turn towards the door and let out a deep breath. I push the door open and walk in, letting the large door slam behind me. I can see a figure standing, facing away from me. He slowly turns and I get a good look at him. He's taller than me by a few inches and looks fairly well built. He has a long brown beard with long brown hair. His face wears a scowl.

"At last we meet 'Woman in White'," he says putting air quotes around the phrase. "You're a slippery one you know that? I've never seen anyone with your skills before, the Empire could use people like you."

"I would NEVER join people like you. I fight for what is right. While you just sit here in your fancy palace, I'm out there helping the people stay fed and clothed."

"Yes, and I admire you for it. I let you go for a bit, actually hoping you'd help the people, give them a spark of hope, just so I could crush it," he said smiling wickedly.

"You're a monster!" I shouted.

"I was not always this way my dear, but years ago I was broken by the one I loved. She left me and set me off down this path."

"Sounds like your own fault," I sneered.

"Enough jibber jabber. I know you have two sabers now, but I've got a surprise of my own," he said. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a lightsaber and activated it. Out of it shot a bright green blade. I gasped.

I activated my own white lightsabers in response. "How did you get that? Did you take it off the body of a dead Jedi? You do not deserve to wield such a weapon!"

"Oh on the contrary my dear. This weapon was given to me long ago by a close friend who is no longer with us."

Upon hearing this, I looked at the saber and froze. My head began to pound, and I grabbed it in pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback (Third person POV)