[1]

Fun Fact: Izuku refuses to address his quirk as his own.

Everything was spinning, and it wasn't just the person in front of him. Black, inky like vines clawed at the persons feet, picking them up and spinning them at unnatural speeds. The way saliva and blood flung off the man and splattered into the wall would make anyone feel nauseous, but not Midoriya. He'd seen so much worse, he's seen how the vines would slip their way down someone's throat, slithering their way down to the persons digestive system and completely obliterate it. He could remember every person he'd killed and exactly how they died.

Midoriya didn't know what to think anymore, he didn't know how to feel, he just felt so... incomplete. He felt like that centre piece in a one thousand piece puzzle, nobody knew where to put it, so they shoved it to the side, they shoved him to the side. Izuku didn't even bat an eye as the battered body fell to the floor, drowning it its own blood and vomit. The smell wafted through the air aimlessly, much like Midoriya. He was only born to serve, only born to please others.

"Hey! Put your hands up where we can see them!" The small boy let out a sharp breath, he slammed his eyes closed harshly as the vines surrounded him against his will. They seemed to wrap around his body, his neck, his arms, his legs, his wrists, his stomach, everything, controlling his every move. Black tears spilled from the boys eyes as he turned to face the distraught faces of about six policemen. "help....me..." the greenette whispered through heavy breaths, the vines only continue to tighten as more edged their way towards the officers. "Deactivate your quirk! This is illegal quirk usage! Stop this now!" The policeman took a hesitant step forward, aiming his gun towards the trembling boy, his cheeks stained an ash-like black. "stay...back," Midoriya whimpered, vines creeping from his body, currently too many to count as they easily wrapped their way around each officer behind the one who was speaking up.

"STAY BACK!" Midoriya's voice came out like a sudden clap of thunder as the vines pushed him off the ground, holding him in the air as they simultaneously squeezed the officers until they popped into numerous pieces, coated thoroughly with blood. The office tried to scream as all the vines pierced his body at record speed, they were died red with the blood of the innocent as they pushed bones, muscles and organs through the mans skin and out the other side. Midoriya placed a trembling hand to his mouth as the vines slowly unwrapped him, freeing him from their suffocating grasp. "No....no....no, no, no... not again, not again, stop it please!" Izuku bellowed, pulling on his hair harshly, the black tears once again falling from his feminine freckled face. The bags under his eyes increased as the vines continued to pierce the mans skin, albeit silently, the only sound being Midoriya's harsh breathing and the splatter or blood as it painted the floor and walls.

Midoriya opened his eyes, looking down at the crimson red liquid soaking his black pants, there were small pieces of flesh and bone floating in the shallow pool. In some sick and twisted way, Midoriya could look at it and imagine it was a lake with twigs and leaves floating around gently, barely making a ripple as the sunset reflected onto its red surface.

"What the FUCK!?" Midoriya hastily looked up towards a slightly taller boy, looks around a year older than him. Midoriya gave a weak smile as the vines stalked towards the boy. "What the actual FUCK happened here!?" The boy screamed, he had spikey blonde hair and ruby like red eyes, Midoriya instantly noticed how his hands sparked with light. Izuku's eyes lit up slightly as he stood up from his slouching position, stumbling his way over to the boy with a toothy grin. "P-please, create as much... light as you... can...." Midoriya kneeled down in front of the blonde, looking up at him with a hopeful gaze. "FUCK YEAH I WILL!" the boys palms started to set off extremely powerful explosions, it sent the smaller flying into a pile of garbage bags, hitting his back against the corner of a rusty metal bin.

Izuku couldn't care less about the pain, he was just so happy that the light caused the vines to retract into his body slowly. He didn't care that the stranger continued to blast him to a bloody pulp, he was just so happy to finally be set free from the manipulative quirk. Izuku had blood dripping from his whole body, deeps gashes that sliced through his skin like cutting perfectly cooked pork didn't even make the boy flinch. He was just so happy.