[17]

Fun Fact: The author apologises for taking so long to update ;-; (Please point out any errors, I'm writings this at 11:40PM and it probably shows...)

Izuku was internally screaming for the full half an hour it took to reach the location of the training camp. The bike screeched to a stop perfectly parked in the dust next to Kirishima's own grey motorbike. "I-I feel like shit..." Izuku stammered, nearly tripping over his own feet. Kirishima tilted his head, the same smirk from before gracing his lips, "my bad, I guess I should've mentioned the gears before we left, huh?" Izuku glared, "would've been helpful." The red head shrugged, "it's too late now, lets just get moving before we get scolded for being late." Izuku scoffed, "serves you right..." Kirishima gasped dramatically, grasping his chest, "you wound me!"

The pair stayed silent the rest of the time spent making their way towards the training camp. The only sound being their footsteps crushing the leaves underneath them. It was silent, a little too silent for Izuku to simply brush off. "hey, I'm getting a weird vibe..." Kirirshima spoke up as if reading Izuku's mind, scooting over until his shoulder was inches away from Izuku's. "Yeah... I don't like it..." Izuku answered, looking around at his surroundings. "There's a ledge over there, we could get a better look if we climb it," Izuku suggested, pointing towards said ledge. "is that... a person? wait no, there's two..." Kirishima commented hesitantly, noticeably picking up the pace as Izuku examined the situation from afar. His eyes widened as he watched the smaller figure get thrown into a near by tree. "KIRISHIMA! HURRY!," he shouted at the red haired boy, who took notice of Izuku's urgent tone.

The pair started sprinting up the hill, Izuku reaching the peak seconds before Kirishima. Izuku lunged towards the small boy wearing a cap, picking him up securely and jumping into the surrounding trees for cover. 'Shit, I left Kirishima there, wait no, he can handle himself fine, this kid is my top priority for the time being,' Izuku looked down at the kid in his arms, surprised at the glare he was receiving. "uh..hey, you alright?-" "who the hell are you?" he asked, hostility lacing his tone. 'I don't have time for this!' Izuku mentally complained. "My names Izuku, I'm gonna need you to tell me where everyone else is, the pro's most preferably," The kid rolled his eyes, "like I'm gonna do that, I'm not stupid, Villain!" Izuku stared down at the child, flabbergasted. He was making it way harder than it had to be.

"Viper, I need help!" Izuku snapped back into the real world. He peaked through the leaves at the exact same time Kirishima was thrown roughly into the mountains side, leaving an indent. "shit..." Izuku cursed. he quickly started making his way from tree to tree, setting the boy down a safe distance away in the cover of a bushy tree. "stay here, and try not to make any sound," Izuku started making his way back towards the commotion. he could hear the rocks breaking as Kirishima's hardened body slams into them. He reached the last tree he could use, looking through the leaves. His eyes widened in horror as the muscular villain picked Kirishima up by his neck with a gleeful smile.

Without a second thought, Izuku went straight for the face, intending to pierce the skull and hit the brain, but the villain noticed and moved away just in time. The knife still stabbed through what seemed to be the villains only real eye. Luckily, it was still enough to make the villain drop Kirishima and swing at Izuku. Though the green haired boy had expected that, quickly making space between him and the villain. Though not without picking up Kirishima first.