[10]

Fun Fact: Izuku doesn't hate his classmates, though he doesn't count himself being in their class officially.

The constant beeping was starting to give Izuku a headache as he tried to spin around onto his stomach. As soon as he tried, he was held back down by a tough strap like thing. Izuku shot his eyes open, looking around but to end up seeing nothing but black. He tried to lift his hands up to get rid of whatever was covering his face, but was stopped by another tough strap. 'What the actual...' Izuku thought, trying to wriggle himself out of the binding.

"Hey! Is anyone there, let me out!" Izuku shouted, only to be answered with an echo of his own voice. Izuku huffed, noticing the same sort of tough material wrapped around his wrists, holding them in place. Izuku tried to use brute force to get out, but something pounced on top of him. Izuku immediately fell frozen in place, not daring to move as he felt a cold sharp object pressed against his neck. "Shhh" the slightly hoarse voice whispered out, he felt something wrap around his leg, feeling strangely like feathers as it tightened its grip. "You're going to wake everyone up with your yapping," the voice called, unwrapping the thing around his eyes and placing it off to the side.

Izuku took a moment for his eyes to adjust, the room was dark, but not too dark. He could see the person in front of him clearly, holding a long black feather in his hand. The man, probably around his age, had giant crow like wings and a black feathered tail, currently wrapped around his leg. The man had silver eyes and blackish dark grey hair. He was about Todoroki's height with a scar across his lip. The man was staring into Izuku's eyes with some sort of twisted sense of admiration. "Who are you?" Izuku questioned, lowering his voice slightly as he stared right back into the mans iron coloured eyes. He smirked, "call me Kai, I'm the leader of the Corvus, but we're more known as the crows," he whispered back leaning in closer to the greenette. "Your eyes fascinate me, such a bright colour seems so dull on you..." the man poked Izuku in the cheek, admiring the way Izuku flinched back. "Your face is fairly feminine for a male, the freckles aren't helping that fact either..." he gently grabbed Izuku's chin, turning his face to meet his eyes. "Hmm, your hair complements your eyes quite nicely, it's fluffy, but not so fluffy it looks fuzzy," the man explained, running his hands through Izuku's hair.

"Kai, get off the poor boy, god you're an idiot..." a slightly older man with pure white hair, white tear drops constantly falling from his pure white eyes, he had pale skin with glowing white freckles, he seemed only a year older than the self proclaimed Kai, walked into the room, a playful smirk on his face as he eyed Kai suspiciously. "Sorry about him, he tends to admire new recruits before we even recruit them... he likes to look at peoples eyes in particular, seeing as they hold so much of a persons personality," the man stopped by the right side of Izuku's hospital-like bed. Izuku hadn't heard about any 'Corvus' or any 'crows', so he was fairly lost about who these people were.

"We aren't villains, nor are we hero's, we tend to fall in between, though we take down villains in an illegal way, oh yeah, my names Sirus, my quirk is Hallucination, I can make anyone I physically touch see things," Sirus then placed a kind hand on Izuku's shoulder, "what's your quirk?" Izuku froze, he hated the quirk he had, but these people seemed to be pretty chill.

"Black whip, my names Izuku Midoriya," the two men nodded, smiles of varying sizes present on their faces. "You said something about recruits, are you talking about me?" Sirus nodded, "we believe you'd be a great asset, though it's your choice, we can take you back to UA if you don't want to," Izuku remembered barely anything after he attacked Kurogiri, he wasn't even sure how he got here. He didn't know if he could trust them, but something told him he should. "What would I get out of it..." Izuku muttered, looking up at Kai and Sirus quizzically. "You wouldn't be forced to become a hero, you have everything you need such as food water and accomodation for free, and you can have a new family," Izuku pondered the options for a few seconds, it'd be nice to have a family to lean back on, as well as free things. Safe to say, he made a decision. "Alright then, but can we please take off these straps, they're digging into my skin and it's annoying," the two smiled at the boy, untying him and welcoming him to the family.