Author's Thoughts

I'm only 13 so the grammar and other things won't make sense but I hope it's good

The cover is self-explanatory. Same people from Arrow just with Lydia. Teen Wolf references from the past.

There's a lot of cut-outs from the show but I'll add things to rap it up in the author's note.

No hate. I do ship Olicity and Stydia but I feel Olyvia would be great too.

I didn't want right them falling in love quickly. I wanted it to be heartbreak like Olicity. It will most likely be Season 1, 2, 3, and 5 of Arrow and then my favorite season of Teen Wolf. Each season will be its OWN book.

For me, I don't like  Season 4 of Arrow because the whole magic thing threw everything off with Oliver who doesn't have powers.

I might forget people who are dead or alive in the shows but they helped add to it. So if they're any of them who are dead, try to make sense out of it.

I might throw in names and phrases from other shows because, why not.

In Teen Wolf, they had a lot of actions. When I read, I add some imagination to it. Try it. Most likely I'll sometimes add background music.

For Oliver, I didn't feel like writing flashbacks. He does talk about them to Lydia. Lydia has a few memories of her life and people.

Just remember to like and comment ✌️