Prologue

The wind is singing nonchalantly with the fang of the night.

A roar of terror occupied the whole mansion as blood continuously dripped from the veins of Earth's neck.

"P-p-le. . . please, let me be enough; don't take the life of m-my daughter and wife."

"YOU'RE NOT YET ENOUGH, TRAITOR! I'LL LET THE BLOOD OF YOUR WIFE GUSH BEFORE YOUR EYES. AND YOUR DAUGHTER? SHE'LL BE A YUM MEAL," a resounding, devilish laughter followed.

Laid helplessly on the stained white tiles of the mansion's mini-library, nearly naked as his long sleeves and pajamas are torn apart, almost soaked totally in the mixture of his blood and sweat, Earth Grimmson tries his best to save his wife from the grip of the monster who arrived about an hour ago to claim its dinner.

While aiming for a wild idea, a marble was thrown beside his right hand. Coldness started to creep into his system as his eyes adjusted to examine that rolled-over thing.

Hazel brown colored. 

Stained with fresh blood, with the messy cut veins fastened over. 

Realizing what that thing is, he wanted to push every remaining strength he had to slay that heartless beast.

With a mischievous glint in its eye, the monster showed Earth the dead woman as if bragging off a trophy.

His wife doesn't already have her precious eyes! Her eye pockets were bloody empty!

"Cut the hell out, you demon!" clenching his teeth hard as he crawls his hand slowly to reach his bow and arrow in the compartment of the drawer.

But....

Everything went black as the night ate up the remaining screams of fear.