Chapter 12

[ Even if it's fake... ]

Zero's POV

I abruptly entered the play, which was not the original plan. I'm really not supposed to do that but that Jeremy pushed it. What does he think he's doing?!

Ansakit kaya sa siko yung pang action star na pagpasok sa pinto.

"Don't die!" Napalaban tuloy ako sa iyakan. "Die...Kiel" I mumbled that as soft as I could ngunit hindi ata nagets ng manok na 'to. "Pretend to die, idiot!" Punyemas ka Jeremy, kasalanan mo 'to.

"Gosh no" Napaatras naman sa bisig ni Rome si Jamaica.

"Ate, I'm sorry. I wasn't able to take good care of your son" she cried while weakly caressing my back.

Mabuti na lamang at nakaisip ng impromptu na eksena si Jamaica at Rome. Napasabak din tuloy itong secretary namin sa iyakan. Good thing that she's really excellent in crying at command.

Nawala na tuloy yung daloy ng script. The razor was not used. That was supposed to be operated during the announcement that Kiel have a stage four cancer. Oo yun ang plano, I should've been happily watching at the back seat but because of that doctor, it didn't happen.Well, I just noticed that my cousin's hair had grown long, I'm just kind to suggest a new look for him in a way na hindi sya makakapalag, SANA. Hays.

We bowed and claps uproared.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" a guy in yellow polo shirt and lab gown crazily laughed. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" luh, stressed siguro sya nitong mga nakaraang araw. Poor soul. We're about to let go of his loud laughs when he let out another crack of sneer, and his seatmate began to laugh with him. Luh? Gutom kayo? Puyat? Ako din naman tss. O kaya broken. Hays.

"STO-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" ikinagulat ko naman nang humagalpak sa pagtawa ang prof namin na nakatayo sa may pintuan.

What's the matter? I don't understand them not until I sniffed a sweet linhering fragrance, then "TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, PON-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYEMAS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" napahawak ako sa pinakaunang upuan at sinubukang tumingin sa gawi ng aking mga kagrupo. And there, they're laughing as if the sun won't wave hello for them tomorrow. How about Kiel? His at the mat with Jamaica, tawa ng tawa na may pahampas hampas pa sa sahig amp WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Jeremy is hastily moving towards the direction of Jamaica.

Then....

"Apakaharot mong HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA babae ka HAHAHAHAHAHA" pulling her hair to depart her with Kiel.

Wait Kiel?!

Sige ipakita mo pa yang pusod mong hanep ka! Halos gumapang na ako papunta sa kanya nang....

Zittt

Everyone's head rotated at the angle of our rolling teacher on the floor.

"PUTWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" we roared out in chorus. My razor was innocently at the hold of Alvin, hairs were scattered on the floor, and our professor's head was clean on the middle part. WTF?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hey, brain! Stop from laughing!

"Tell me, anong naamoy mo AHAHAHAHAHA before you laughed?" Even between my chuckles, i was able to ask that on Jeremy.

"Sweet scent" he bursted out in laughter after that. I sprung backward at my best because while laughing, he unanticipatedly rose his palm with a knife. Nakasumbrero naman sa kanya yung kaldero na may tatak pang 555.