2-A kiss.

Hordak's POV: "Um... Entrapta , I know you're smart." I said out loud as Entrapta worked on the portal. I patted Imp the cute yet mischief causing pet for a sense of comfort. 

"I hate to brag, but I'm a genius actually." Entrapta said as she bragged. I knew I could trust Entrapta but for some unknown reason, I felt very hesitant and afraid. 

" Then can you explain to me why I so feel weird ?" I asked. I started to feel even weirder when Entrapta's gorgeous magenta eyes met my plain red eyes. Her eyes were like another world to me. I liked the way they shined and almost glowed.

Using her lilac-colored hair she walked over to me and tilted her head. "Explain a little more." She asked appearing serious and concerned for my health. 

" I get this weird feeling in my stomach at times." I admitted and Entrapta seemed even more concerned. But then her magenta eyes shined like she had just realized something.

" Does this feeling appear when you are with a particular person?" She asked and I nodded. The way she just understood me almost made me smile..

" Yeah." Entrapta's gorgeous magenta eyes darkened after I answered her question. She used her welding mask with red lenses to cover her face. She usually did that when she was hurt and/or felt like crying. What had I done wrong ? 

" Who is this...particular person?" She asked and I noticed how hesitant she sounded. I didn't want to tell her . I was scared. Me? And Sacred in the same sentence ? I should become a comedian, I thought to myself. I shook my thoughts away and decided to tell her anyway.

" You."  I said, but it came out as a whisper. Entrapta used her lilac hair to remove her welding mask.  When I saw her smile. I immediately wanted to kiss her.

" Do you know what this weird feeling is?" I asked. I didn't expect Entrapta's smile to grow even bigger, but it did and I started to feel uneasy and weird at the same time.

" I think I do. But I need to do more research to confirm my theory." Entrapta said and I slowly nodded. 

" Do whatever it is you need to do. I want this feeling gone as soon as possible." I knew I was lying because I actually kind of liked the weird feeling I often got. Sure it made me feel weird but it was also a .......beautiful feeling.

" Stand still." She said. I obeyed waiting for her to do her research. Entrapta slowly wrapped her arms around my neck. Which made my body shudder in a good way. Before I could speak she placed her lips on mines.

The weird feeling I had was only growing to be weirder.

                   😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

Poor Hordak has never been in love before.

If you like this chapter please consider leaving a vote.