13 The end (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Hordak POV: That was the most thrilling experience of my life. I felt so at peace with myself, knowing that I and Entrapta were each other first. But with my selfish ways, I only wanted her for myself.

I looked over rand and saw Enrapta softly snoring against her pillow. I couldn't help, but notice she looked so at peace too. Or maybe it was because she was sleeping. Nothing could ruin this. I leaned in closer trying to get a kiss but I heard the speakers turn on. 

" Emergency, I repeat Emergency Emergency Entrapta has gone missing. The portal is fine. But Entrapta is missing. If you see her File a report." I heard Catra say over the speakers. We were supposed to get up and start working on the portal again. 

She suddenly woke up and I told her about the announcement. I gave her new clothes and let her go take a shower. I went and put gasoline in my back. Once she got back she was wearing an orange jumpsuit that looked like was going to jail.

"Let's go work on the portal." when I opened the door for her, I saw Catra standing there looking confused. " What is Entrapta doing in your room?"

"None of your business."I replied Catra loved to piss people off, so I wasn't surprised when she started smirking like she was up to something." Right well, I'm done with training so we all can work on the portal together. " She said with a fake smile.

" I don't care what you do." I said pissed off. 

----

 Catra was really trying to piss me off. I saw her casually winking at Entrapta and giving her a " friendly kiss" on the cheek, while Entrapta tried to focus on working on the portal. Entrapta thought Catra was just being a great friend but I knew she was trying to piss me off. 

" Entrapta look, I just had mini cupcakes and the smell still lingers in my mouth. Wanna smell it ?" She asked and Entrapta nodded.

Entrapta loved mini food and cupcakes. Catra knew that and was using it to her advantage. Here " Let me smell it."

I watched as Entrapta's mouth got close to Catra's mouth. So close to each other,  I thought they were going to kiss.

I couldn't hold it back anymore. " Catra leave this room this instant Entrapta is not someone for you to toy with!" I yelled and she had the audacity to smile. But she knew she couldn't do anything about it since it was my room and portal. 

As soon as she left I grabbed Entrapta by the arms and pinned her against the wall." Don't ever let anyone but me get that close to you." I said with uncontrollable anger. Entrapta looked confused. " I would never do that,  I only love you."

" Then why did you let her use you."I asked.

"She was using me?.... I'm sorry, I know I'm stupid. I'm so stupid, I didn't notice I was being used." She said as tears came down her face. I leaned in and kissed her deeply tasting her minty breath. She kissed me back and moaned when I backed away. 

"Hey guess what ?" I asked with a goofy grin as I wiped her tears away with my tongue.

" What ?!" She asked while giggling. I cupped her face and smiled.

" Your imperfections are beautiful. " I said, Entrapta smiled a goofy smile and I did the same. I knew she was mines and I was hers. I didn't need to say it, because I was going to show her that, I loved her without words. 

________

Edited the chapters on Nov 16, 2020 and posted this on Nov 16, 2020. Thanks for reading. If you made it all the way over here please don't forget to leave votes all over this book. 

So yeah that the end, but please read the next chapter.