11- Don't stop

The wait is finally over! The last time I updated this book was July 14, 2020, at 12:20 e evening . I'm so sorry but I almost gave up on this story. 

But I kept on getting constant votes and comments, that made me come back and finish. So yeah enjoy the triple update and the ending. Y'all deserve it. 

Hordak's POV:  He smiled at me and I smiled back in response. Things will work out, I have a feeling they will.

I turned around and handed Hordak the cloth before he could take it, I kissed him on the cheek. I pulled away but Hordak pulled me back. He kissed me on the lips bringing his hands to my hips.

" Hordak ?" I felt my grip on her hips tighten when she said my name.

" Yes ?"

" Do you love me ?" Her voice sounded very hesitant.  " I don't hate you." I replied knowing damn well that wasn't the response she wanted. But I didn't want to say I love you yet, I guess I was afraid of what would happen next. 

But I wanted to do something that would scream I trust and love you without me saying it. 

" Come with me." I said and grabbed her by the arm. Entrapta followed me and I led her to the main room Aka my bedroom. My bedroom was a mystery to everyone because I liked that way. My room was filled with stuff a machine shouldn't like. Like my obsession with Entrapta.

I let her go and she went around my room looking for something interesting, she stopped at my bookshelf and gave me this look of approval.

" Are those romance books and cookbooks? " She asked and I shyly smiled. " Yes."

" I like the feeling I get from romance books." She smiled and pointed at a cookbook. 

Cookbooks?

"I like cooking." 

"why?" I didn't want to tell her that I just liked the way she smiled when she got mini food so I was learning to cook for her. Maybe one day I'd make her smile by cooking for her. 

" Oh I get it you like cooking because you like creating stuff for others. " She caught on quickly. 

" Not for others." I replied, as a small hint on who it could be. 

" But you can't eat you're a machine, so you must be cooking for someone else." I didn't say anything in response. Entrapta must have caught on because she started reddening.

She got on my bed and motioned for me to come over. I got on the bed and she covered us with cover.

" I'll tell you secret to." She said while she took a deep breath.  " I hate how I'm so weird. I mean, I guess its no secret everyone knows that I'm weird my friends, you, and especially-"

I couldn't stand listening to her talk badly about herself. I cupped her face and kissed her.  She kissed back and I got on top of her.  Pinned her hands down and I ran my fingers along her soft skin while she made a sound that my cock hard... 

 " Your imperfections are beautiful. " I whispered as I started to suck and nibble on her neck. "  Hordak.. don't stop."

I couldn't help but smile at that. I took off her shirt revealing her small breasts. She blushed when she realized I was staring. She tugged on my shirt as a way to tell me to take my clothes off. But iI couldn't I didn't like my skin,  it was a constant reminder that I was just a machine, not a human. 

 I pretended that I didn't see the look of concern she was giving me. I got off of her and took off her pants. Entrapta pulled me into another kiss. Then I climbed back on top of her.

If you're reading this I love you.

:)

I'd like to thank the following people for the suggestions I got when I had writer's block and the people who said they wanted more chapters. Thanx :) and I even used some of your ideas.

@RobotWithASoul,

 @_Entrapdak_ , @catradora10 , @blockpuppy10 , @ChloeBoukris ,@fairytaliashipper ,@windlette ,@Mythical_Draco , @HarmonyAndRomioneFan , @0_M_a_r_i_9