7-Food

I woke up early and went to work on the portal. Hordak was sitting in his throne with Imp on his shoulder. He didn't notice me as I came in.

He looked lost in his thoughts.

"Good morning!" I said. Hordak finally noticed me. Instead of blushing like he usually did when he saw me, he frowned.

But he nodded in return and I went to work on the portal.   Scorpia came in with mini food. ( Scorpia is everything!)

" Can I have some !" Scorpia nodded and handed me the food.  Mini cupcakes. I love these.

" Yeah, Hordak ordered me to get  these for you." She said as she left the room.

I looked at hordak and thanked him. He cleared his throat " Humans need food. That's the only reason why I asked Scorpia to get you food. " That somehow made me feel less excited about the mini cupcakes.

" Also your brain is not the only reason why I care about you." Hordak whispered. At first I was confused and didn't know what he was talking about.

But then it hit me. Yesterday I had asked him if the only reason he cared about me was because of my brain.

" Thank you." I whispered. My eyes got watery and I pulled my welding mask down. Now that he couldn't see me , I started to cry.

Tears ran down my cheeks. I didn't even hear Hordak coming.

" Entrapta ?" He whispered as he pulled my mask back up.

I tried to cover my tears with my hands but Hordak grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes.

" You shouldn't cry." He muttered  to himself.

" Hordak. Those are tears of joy." I said as I smiled.  Hordak looked me in the eyes before cupping my face.

" Love ." Hordak said as he looked at my lips. Did I hear right or did my ears just betray me.

" What did you say?" I asked.
Hordak slowly leaned in and I closed my eyes. We kissed and I liked the way he slowly kissed me.

" Learn to love ." He said. " Teach me how to love you, without letting you be my weakness."