12 Fuck me-

Entrapta's POV:  Hordak, then got back on top of me.

He started slowly kissing me going down to my stomach then making his way down there. He placed his tongue inside of me loosening me for his cock. Him licking and nibbling me made my insides wet like never before. I loved the feeling of his tongue inside of me but I wanted more.

I wanted more.

"Entrapta ?" Our eyes met and I realized he was nervous too.  " I've never done this before but I want you to fuck me...hard." I whispered but Hordak heard me. He took out a condom and unzipped his pants. I saw his cock and I just blushed.  I couldn't wait to have that huge thing inside of me. He put on the condom and smirked, while I loosened myself with my fingers. 

" My pleasure." He pinned my hands down easily slipped it in because I was so wet. He slipped out of me, but he slammed back into me and I swear I instantly saw stars. It hurt in a good way that made me want more. I moaned Hordak's name and he gripped my hair making me moan.  = We started deeply kissing as he trusted in and out of me. He started to give me hickeys all over the place. The way down to my neck was deeply sensitive and he loved that to.

When he nibbled on my breast I got wetter than I thought possible. He slipped out of me again and slammed back into me hitting my g-spot, the most sensitive part of me that I didn't even know existed until then. I wrapped my arms around him as he came and filled me with his cum.

He slammed into me one more time hitting my posture before pulling out. Both of us breathless. We looked at each other smiling like idiots. Then we started kissing. I don't remember how long that went on but I fell asleep knowing he was definitely mines now...

____

Sorry for the short chapter, But god damn I was finally able to write smut. I don't know why but writing smut is really hard for me to do. It's exciting yet scary because when I'm rereading I just wanna throw myself away. Not that it's any good but I absolutely enjoyed writing this chapter. Cant wait for you'll to read the last chapter.  I can't believe this book is almost over! I want it to last evermore. Because my ass is selfish. 

Anyways Please Vote and sweet comment.