8-Pay

" Learn to love ." I said. " Teach me how to love you, without letting you be my weakness."

Entrapta hugged me in response. Her hair smelled like lavender and her body smelled like baby powder.

" Entrapta is that baby powder I smell? " I asked. Entrapta chuckled and my stomach did flips.

" Yep , vanilla baby powder is the sexiest smell around."  Entrapta whispered as we pulled away from each other.

" Nothing is sexier than you." I blurted out, when the words came out of my mouth. I was left completely speechless. Did I really just say that ?

Entrapta cheeks turned a light shade of pink and she bit her lower lip. " Thank you." She whispered. Why was she thanking me ? It's not like I did anything worthy of being thanked.

Imp flew to my shoulder and opened his mouth. " Nothing is sexier than you." Imp repeated. I stood there embarrassed.

" Nothing is sexier than you." Imp repeated again. I tried to grab him but he flew away before I could get him.

Entrapta started laughing.

Entrapta was laughing. Laughing ! I had seen Entrapta smile and cry before. I have seen her giggle though but, I have never seen her laugh. I want to see laugh again I told myself. Entrapta stopped laughing once she realized I was staring at her.

I couldn't help myself her magenta eyes were 50 times lighter than usual.

" I should get back to work." Entrapta said as she stretched her arms.

" Yeah , you should."  I replied, it was getting awkward by the second.

" Um. I don't get paid." Entrapta randomly blurted out. 

" What ?" I was confused why is she talking about getting paid all of the sudden ? " So , you want me to pay you ?" I asked.

" Yeah...But not in money ." She whispered.

" Then how do you want me to pay you."

" That's for me to know and for you to find out. " She gave me a peck on the cheek before she turned around. 

I grabbed her arm and kissed her on the lips. I was getting used to having her warm lips on mines.

———

Omg I can't believe I was able to post 4 chapters in one day. And surprise surprise I don't think I'm finished. I still want to write another chapter and post it.

Thank you for the reads , votes , and comments. It means a lot to me.