5-Care

Dedicated to the people who keep adding this book to their public reading list.

Hordak's POV

I've never wanted someone so bad. Usually when I want someone I have them kidnapped and brought to me.

But with Entrapta I want her to come to me because she wants to.

" What's a boner ? " I asked.

" It's something that happens when you get aroused or when you think of someone your like. Sometimes it happens without reason. "

Wait, wouldn't that mean I find Entrapta attractive? I mean she does have beautiful olive skin. Don't even get me started on her magenta eyes! I can stare at them all day and never get bored.

" What do you find attractive in me ?" Entrapta asked. I decided to lie to her.

" I don't know ."  I replied.

" I know what I like about you.
I like how strong you try act, the way that we aren't so different , the way you try to not care but secretly care." Entrapta whispered but I heard her.

" What nonsense is this I do not secretly care !"I yelled even I didn't believe myself.

" Really, so if I were to leave. You wouldn't care ?"

Of course I'd care. I need her to help me with the portal. But is that really that only reason ? Or I'm I just avoiding the fact that I would miss the way she makes me feel.

I cleared my throat. " The question it's really not important to the subject." I answered. Entrapta looked away and I cleared my throat again.

"I think you go back to work." I suggested. Entrapta just kept on avoiding eye contact. Only problem is I like it when her  magenta eyes meet my plain red ones.

"Ok."

I left Entrapta and went to the human bathroom.

_____ Time skip brought to you by someone who didn't want to write about Hordak jerking off.( Yes he jerked off.)

~~~~~~~

I was actually about to stop uploading chapters. But people keep adding this book to their reading list.

Thank you for the support!