6- Need me

I was helping Entrapta build the portal. Well mostly watching her.
I couldn't help myself she looked so focused and intense. I like it when she has that look in her eyes.

I wasn't about to leave her with the most important thing to me( the portal) . Trust is still one of the many things I don't give to the people on this planet.

I went to get her a screwdriver because she asked me if I had one. When I came back Entrapta was asleep.

Her head laid on the desk and her body stayed in the chair. I like how peaceful she looks. But I must not forget that I shouldn't get too attached. After all humans die.

I cleared my throat  "Entrapta!"
I shook her hand. Then I remembered humans needs sleep.

" If you need sleep you should say something." I muttered to myself. She looked cold so I went and got her a blanket. I may have gotten her the biggest and warmest blanket the horde has to offer.

When I covered her with the blanket, Entrapta slowly opened her eyes.

" See , you do care." Entrapta whispered.

" I don't care, I just don't want you to die yet."
" You're a horrible liar."
"I'm serious! If you die who will help me?"

" Is that the only reason why you need me? " Entrapta asked. She used her hair to put welding mask down. So I couldn't be able to see her face.

" The Princesses only wanted me  because of my brain. Hordak is my brain the only reason why you care about me?" Entrapta asked. She sounded sad, no she sounded like she needed comforting words.

I'm sorry , but I can't be the one to speak the comforting you need to hear.

" Go to sleep you are going to need it." I simply replied.

" Hordak, you're mean sometimes." Entrapta said as she tried to go back to sleep.

" I know, now go to bed I had some workers get you your own bedroom." Entrapta lifted her mask.  Her eyes were practically  glowing as she smiled.

" Thank you." She said with a smile. I watched as she got up and left. And we are not going to discuss how squeezable her ass looks.

Imp flew to my shoulder.  "The Princesses only wanted me  because of my brain. Hordak is my brain the only reason why you care about me?" Imp repeated ( Imp is like a voice recorder, no offense)I only glared at him.

But he kept repeating Entrapta words and each time Imp repeated her words in her voice. I felt my heart and stomach twist.

Is this what they call Guilt ?

            ~~~~~~~

If you are reading this , I'd like to say thank you .

If you like this chapter please consider leaving a vote.