10- Hordak

Entrapta 's POV

" Hordak, pass me the wrench."

"Hordak, can you get me a cupcake ?"

"Hordak pass me the cloth."

" You know , you don't have to keep saying my name ." Hordak replied as he passed me the cloth. My cheeks turned a bright pink shade. I didn't expect him to notice that.

" I... just like saying your name." I replied honestly as I cleaned the mess I had made while eating.

" It's the name I gave myself." Hordak proudly responded.

" I see. What name did your parents give you ?" It took me a moment to realize when I jut did. Hordak didn't have parents ! I looked at Hordak who was now staring at the wall.

After some awkward silence. I decided to apologize. But changing the subject sounded way easier.

" Do you like my name ?" I asked trying to change the subject.

" Yes, Entrapta is a creative name." I didn't believe him, my name had to be the less creative out of all the other princesses.

" Not, as creative as Catra." I replied with a smirk.

"Oh please , they just added ra to the word cat to make her name." I laughed when he said that.

I can't believe my lab partner is Hordak. But then I remembered something Hordak would have to leave soon after I fixed the portal.

I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to stay with me forever. Did he feel the same way ? Of course he did! At least I hope he does.

" Will you leave when the portal is finished ? "I asked. The question was stupid but It caught Hordak's attention.

" Of course!" But, then his face dropped when he realized it. " Don't worry, there's no rush." I said trying to reassure him and me. Things will work out , right ?

He smiled at me and I smiled back in response. Things will work out , I have a feeling they will.

I turned around and handed Hordak the cloth before he could take it, I kissed him on the cheek. I pulled away but Hordak pulled me back. He kissed me on the lips bringing his hands to my hips.

" Hordak ?"