4- I like

Entrapta's POV:

"Yes , Learn to love me." I said as I slowly leaned in for another kiss. If Hordak wanted to stop me then I'd gladly let him.

But instead of stopping me Hordak took control of the kiss. He roughly bit my bottom lip and I moaned.

I felt his body shiver and I couldn't help but wrap my arms him as he squeezed my ass. I gasped and looked Hordak in the eyes. His red eyes were filled with lust or was I just imagining it ? 

Hordak scanned me with his eyes as he wrapped his arms around my waist. " Are you checking me out ?!" I asked.

" No, I'm just looking at you." Hordak said as his cheeks turned a bright red. So he was checking me out." Do you like looking at me ?" 

" Yes." Hordak replied.

" I like looking at you too." I said with a slight chuckle.

As I chuckled I felt a slight bulge against my stomach. I didn't expect Hordak to push me up against the wall. But that's exactly what he did. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me.

While he was kissing me I took his left arm and guided it to my boobs. I moaned when he squeezed both my ass and boobs at the same time.

" Entrapta ?" Hordak whispered.

" Yes."

" I feel hopeless when I'm with you. I hate the feeling of being hopeless." Hordak said with regret in his voice. I also felt hopeless but I can't just say that. I'm already as vulnerable as it gets.

" I know."

" I'm a failure. How did I fall in love with a human ?" Hordak sounded angry and that hurt my feelings a little.

"I want you and you want me. Together we will fix each other. So Hordak please accept the feelings you have for me. " Hordak studied me before he started to walk away.

" Where are you going ?" I asked.
" To the bathroom. I think I need to use the human bathroom, which is weird since I've never needed to use the bathroom."

I thought about it but soon enough I giggled.
" Hordak I think you have a boner."

                          😻😻😻

Two virgins, I wonder how this will end ? 🙃

Also this is Hordak's first boner, he might need some help from somebody *cough cough Entrapta*. 

If you liked the chapter please consider leaving a vote.

_____