9- Coffee

Entrapta:

While I was working on the portal.  Hodark came in and gave me a cup of coffee in the most casual way possible. By that I mean he avoided eye contact and didn't say anything.

I don't like coffee. But I didn't say anything I just took it and thanked him. Imp looked at me and smirked.  " Nothing is sexier than you." Imp mimicked.

Hordak turned a bright shade of red and attempted to grab Imp by the tail. But Imp flew away and landed on my shoulder.

I started laughing. " Nothing is sexier than you." Imp repeated again. I couldn't help but smile.

Hodark cleared his throat and finally looked me in the eyes. " You know I actually didn't mean it , right ? " 

My heart heavy got heavy after Hordak said that. But for some reason I didn't believe him. " Right." I replied.

I put the coffee down and started working on the portal with Hordak 's help. Well, he just watches me and gets me what I need but at least his doing something.

I wasn't paying much attention to my hand as I reached for the screwdriver. The screwdriver was hot and when I realized it wasn't a screwdriver. The coffee slowly dropped , that was it I was going to get burned.

I covered myself with my hair but I didn't need to. Because Hordak covered me and the coffee spilled all over him.

" I'm sorr-" I was cut off by Hordak who had raised his hand.

" Don't be so careless." He said before he walked away.

" Nothing is sexier than you." Imp repeated again. I tried to help myself but I burst into laughter. Hordak turned a bright shade of pink.

" I won't be so careless next time, so don't worry."

" Who says I'm worried ?"

" My scientific instincts." I answered. Hordak eyes darkened and he looked at the floor.

" Don't worry I worry about you too.... Lab Partner." I said with a big smile. Hordak quickly turned around, but not quick enough because I saw the smile he was trying to hide.

______\
If you like this chapter please consider leaving a vote and comments.