Chapter 61: The Sacrifice

Ivy's POV

I feel sooo bad for what I've done. I know it wasn't my fault, it was the spell, pero still! Vlad died because of me and Twila is in a serious condition  still because of me, because if Vlad remembered, okay pa sana ang lahat and were literally surrounded by the darks.

"Any plan?" Aqua asked. Nanatili naman kaming tahimik. Vlad does the planning... and now he's gone we don't know how to work anymore. We feel so defeated. "Come on guys, di man lang natin subukan?" Frustrated niyang sabi.

"Wala tayong laban sakanila, Aqua." Sky said and we stayed quiet after. Sky is right, we were trained as a team, we were trained with Vlad on our side, our Captain, our Leader to guide us on what we do. And there's Twila, my bestfriend, the supposed to be saviour of us all according to the prophesy, but Vlad blew her up accidentally because of Uliyah's will.

So tell me! What are we going to do without them?! This wasn't in our original plan! Vlad's death was not included in all of our previous plans, we didn't expect that to happen— well I did but I couldn't stop myself. My evil self was taking over, and the real me was locked up deep inside me.

"We have to atleast think of something." Aqua said and stood up and walked back and forth, enough to make us all dizzy.

"Aqua stop it, you're making us nervous." Sabi ni Flame. Well yeah he's right, Aqua moving around, panicking, and not knowing what to do, makes us really nervous.

"I agree with Aqua, we need to do something." Ian said. We all agree to Aqua but the question is what the heck are we going to do? And how the hell are we going to do it with just the five of us? What can we do?

"We need to think guys, we need to think." Sky said.

"That's what were doing!" Di ko napigilan sarili ko at napasigaw na.

"I know! But we need to think calmly!" Sigaw din ni Ian.

Nakisali na din si Flame kaya nanahimik na ako because they are right. "Were all panicking that's why were not getting anywhere! Kaya wala tayong ideas! Get your shit together and be calm!" Sigaw ni Flame which got us back to our senses. Huminga ako ng malalim, I need to be calm.

"I've got an idea." Agad kong sabi, kaya lahat sila napatingin saakin.

"Let's hear it."

Agad kong sinabi sakanila ang naisip ko. Which made them think of other things we could do.

"So after that, how about this..." Aqua said and told us what she think. Then Sky, Flame and Ian also told us their suggestion.

"So that's the plan, we need to stick to the plan as accurate as possible." Ian said, tumango naman kami. We only have one shot at this.

Minutes later we heard a loud bang kaya napatingin ako sakanila isa-isa.

"This is it."

Twila's POV

Oh you guys already know where I am.

In your heart😙👉🏻👈🏻

Kidding, I'm at HEXEAN just quietly watching over what's happening while I was gone temporarily. It was so boring watching over them in slow motion, one day is equivalent to one hour back in Lemuria, watching them moving soooo slow is so boring!

After that fire ball, I figured it was Uliyah's doing, I know she was alive, ika nga matagal mamatay ang masamang damo. I'm here already in Hexean for a day, 1 hour in Lemuria and they were already treating my body, I was full with burns that I couldn't even recognize myself.